Feedback on my store

Solved
mytoywagon
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello community, 

We have setup our online store. 

www.mytoywagon.com

we are armature customizers. But we built this store without any help. We have some time left to launch our store. 

i want your valuable suggestions about our store.

what you think about it. What your suggestions for improvement.

We its family business, small startup. We will appreciate your valuable suggestions before launch. 

Thank you so much for all suggestions.

Awan & Irfana 

As beautiful as the store is, it would be nice if you can add the following to make it more convertible;

* Splash more products on the home page

* Add/develop the footer menu to make the store carry more trustworthy information bout the brand.

* Add reviews to convince new traffic in having belief in your products.

* Develop sales funnel for the store. (Since traffic coming for the first time to the store with the intention of buying don't actually convert in their first visitation, how do you make sure that you don't lose them? It's through sales funnel)

Are you having any urges to discuss with me for tips or solutions for improvement? Contact me.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mytoywagon  ,

It's PageFly-Shopify Page Builder App here. I would like to share some of my first impressions when first browsing through your store. Hopefully, they can be beneficial to you in some ways to gain more sales. Here's an article you can check out for some inspiration to build a high-converting Homepage.

What is good

1. The products is clearly presented in the Homepage and I can tell you have invested a lot in the visuals as they look high quality. 

2. There's Secondary Hover Image where customer and look closer into the product when trying on. 

3. Your site has proper layout, I did not find much trouble when navigating around your store. 

What can be improved

I/ Homepage

1. Add more CTA. There's almost no CTA buttons in the Homepage. It does not need to be everywhere but having it in each section, or under Product Image would act as a little push to your customers to actually take action to the next step into your sales funnel.

Screenshot_5.png

2. There's no Shipping and Return Policies in the Footer of the page. They are essential info for customers when shopping online I think you should include. 

II/ Collection Page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. There are some product have it but some don't. It would be more sufficient when customers can actually visualize its height or size in the secondary image. 

2. You can use Color Swatch to indicate variant for some of the Product.

Screenshot_6.png

III/ Product Page

1. Shipping and Return policies should be placed at an easy-to-read position. 

Screenshot_7.png

Overall, this is a great work and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks great but I have a few tips which you can work on it.

I suggest you to make header and footer sections to fit with the content provided on it. As current page giving empty look(header and footer).

Once done with the adjustment of header the entire home banner will appear on screen when customer visit your store. It gives Good impression.

Add more number of products to the homepage.

There are Shipping guidelines, privacy policies on header section(info) but I suggest you to add them on footer section for a quick view. Also customer need to accept to this Conditions before purchasing any product from your store.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer reviews to increase your sales.

You have handmade products in your store, Consider to sale them on ETSY. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
212 15 74

Hello Awan and Irfana @mytoywagon 

I must say, your store looks very nice, and the way that you have incorporated a caring vibe within your descriptions is really good and adds a unique touch. 

Here are some minor tweaks to your page that you can consider: 

a) Header:

To increase navigability and make your store more user-accessible, a good way is to add sticky headers, which stay in place even if you scroll down. Also consider adding a header for each product type, so that it is easier to navigate and find what we are looking for. 

b) Banner: 

Add a banner to your homepage, which shows the kinds of products that you sell. You can add a Shop Now button on the banner that will take you directly to your product page.

c) Chatbot: 

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyse which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solves your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to. 

Happy Selling and A very Happy New Year to You!

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3730 214 663

Hello @mytoywagon, I hope you are doing good! Below are some points that you can work on:

- There is a white space in the header.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Improve the footer. Make it more organized.

- Add trending, new, recently viewed section on the homepage. To add these you can install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add wishlist option near add to cart icon so customers can access their wishlist easily.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send price drop & back in stock alerts.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from. 

• Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
  • Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add Trust Badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. 

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small.

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz
mytoywagon
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, 

I'm sorry my reply is so late. 

What do you mean by a product header? 

I added some collections to organize the different products according to brands as well as uses. 

But that's not what you mean. Also how do add a sticky banner? Our theme is District. Thanks. Irfana

0 Likes