Feedback on my store

HaleyR
1 0 0

I’ve been in business 6 months and have considered updating my website to a new design. Would love a review and suggested changes to improve conversions. 
https://southerngirladdiction.com

I was trying to have all new items appear first in my ALL FASHION  collection and ended up losing my sort feature. Any suggestions on how to get that back?

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 86

hi @HaleyR (Haley)

Please see my revert below
I was trying to have all new items appear first in my ALL FASHION  collection and ended up losing my sort feature. Any suggestions on how to get that back?
- vinod - i can see that new items are now coming under NEW ITEMS on home page as well as
- vinod - NEW items are already there in SHOP ALL as well as ALL FASHION do you mean this right ?
For example i saw the product " Denise Denim Fringe " this is on the home page in NEW items as well as in Shop All and All Fashions too.

Coming back  to feedback and suggestion i have emailed you suggestions on your email which you have mentioned on your store
Thank you
vinod
Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hi @HaleyR 

PageFly would like to have some comments on your store:

The header: making the header sticky would help the visitor access the main menu easier. You show many categories on the header, it will be better if visitors always have access to it. The bar above the header contains a search bar. It is very useful, please remember to make it sticky too.

Homepage:

The banner: you have a really nice banner with good pictures. But you can still improve it by adding more CTAs to those slides, or at least, making it clickable. It can redirect customers to a product or a collection that you promote.

PageFly_0-1609518513234.png

Product lists: you should add more CTAs like Add-to-Cart buttons or Buy Now buttons. Customers will be able to make the purchases without going to the product pages. Showing the second product images when customers hover over the product images should be useful too. It can add more additional information about the products.

PageFly_2-1609518575334.png

Testimonials: It would be nice if you can have some reviews, customers’ opinions on your store. It can improve the reputations and the credibilities of your brand. 

Pop-up: using the pop-up with a discount would be a good combo to catch the customers’ email. And you can make an email marketing campaign from this list.

Product page

Product images: you did a very good job with the product images, well-done. 

The size chart: a size chart would be very useful since customers cannot try your clothes. They will want to make sure your clothes fit them before buying.

PageFly_1-1609518512366.png

Review: just like the testimonials section on the Homepage, your product page would need a review section which customers can give reviews about the products.

Product description and other sections: You need to show more information about the products on the Product description, and other sections like Shipping or Refund policies. Showing more information on the products would reduce the chance of customers going to other pages.

There are some comments from PageFly, hope they could be useful for you and your store. Please hit like and solution if you agree.

Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hi

Your store is looking really cool and Collections are also nice. I went through the store and have a few points.

Firstly, add a chatbot to the homepage which is useful to analyze the customer data regarding their choices and also to solve customer queries.

Make a sticky header, it becomes easy for a customer to access the Menu.

Add  'Shop now' button (CTA) on the hero banner to take customer directly to your offer products when they click on it.

Also minimize the product image size in the home page as it  consuming more space.

Try to place mini banners on the homepage with some description to get the page professional look.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer reviews on your products to increase your sales.

If you have any handmade products in your store consider to sale on ETSY. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3743 214 667

Hello @HaleyR, here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Add product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Add a welcome & discount popup.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @HaleyR,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on a lovely store! You've clearly gone to great lengths ensuring you've got the right product photography, modeling your wares, and branding yourself.

However, you could really improve your conversions and grow your customer reach by developing your content funnel. Not sure what that means? Well, there's a fantastic guide right here.

You need to guide your potential customer through to sale by breaking their experience up into steps. First, you want to make them aware of you, then you want to provide them with the right (entertaining) information about yourself, and then you want them to like what they see enough to buy.

21-01-npugt-2og5h

So what are you sharing on social media to engage people and possibly lead them to your site? Have you considered creating a youtube channel, or a podcast, or even simply a blog?

Once people are made aware of your brand and are intrigued by what they see/hear/read, what do they see when they first land on your store? Well, you've got plenty of products on display but it might help to introduce yourself a bit more right at the start. I can see you've got a paragraph about yourself tucked away at the bottom of your site.

21-01-w0rx2-ey682

Why not bring that to the top of your site so that it's the first thing people see? And why not provide a link button on it that leads to an About Us page with a more detailed version of your story (people love stories!)?

21-01-73t08-vv74z

For example, Life is Good show the backstory behind their brand, their history and lets their customers know who they are:

27-05-45alc-o75kx

Here's a guide on creating your About Us page.

Just a couple of other minor points:

1. You should consider reducing the size of your menu by using drop-down menus

21-01-x3ckz-02f7p

2. Don't forget a Contact Us page! You want to also encourage trust from your customers, so this is essential. Here is how to create one.

And just one final personal note: your logo is just so cool. I love it.

21-01-dilwb-520o9

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes