Feedback on my store.

Solved
AshsRockStash
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello,

Here or (www.ashsrockstash.com) is the first website/store I have built and would love to hear some feedback!

Currently I'm happy with the way it has turned out but have had issues with GMC approving my account so any insight on that issue would be great. Thanks in advance for taking a look and letting me know your thoughts!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @AshsRockStash I hope you are doing great?

I just assessed your store now and as for the designing, I don't see anything bad there. Just that I am not a fan of the theme used to develop the store.
As to why your approval is being turned down by Google Merchant Centre, I think you should work more on your footer. In fact, you have some great works to do at the footer menu to get some trust from any quota interested in your business.

If you have little idea about what I am saying or need more information, sample, contact me.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AshsRockStash, I'm from PageFly team

Congratulations on your first built website

I have some feedback on your store, and I hope it might help you a little bit.

1. You can consider using a horizontal menu bar instead of a vertical one. They often use a vertical menu when there's a lot of different types of products, but I think you are mainly selling Agate so you can consider changing to a horizontal header where it can put a drop-down menu with your collections, and add more pages in the menu for example About Us page to let people learn more about your store. It's your choice, but if not, you can make your vertical menu bar fixed for better navigation. When people scroll down your pages, they can still click on the menu and choose other collections to see.

gdg.jpg

2. You should add more content to the homepage. It's very important to let people know what you are selling. Well, when I click on the "Home" in the menu bar, there are lots of Agate collections so that I know you are selling Agate. But what I want to know more is your story, how and where the Agate comes from (for example), what your business is about before actually buying your products, so you can consider adding more content to the Homepage. It's like the first impression for visitors, so it's very important.

We have a guide on how to build a high-converting Shopify homepage, you can read it if you are interested. 

3. Add more menu in the Footer. You can add more menus in the Footer like "About Us", "Shipping Policy", "Blog", etc. to let people learn more about your shop. They want to be educated about your business, and they need more information to make sure if they should buy your Agate or not. So you can consider adding more pages and put them in the Footer.

Condor Agate 2021-01-08 07-44-52.jpg

4. You can consider changing the background color of your website. This is just my suggestion because it depends on your style but, with this black background color, it's very hard for me to look at your product images because they kinda blend in the background. Sometimes, it's might irritate people and that can increase the chances of cart abandonment rate.

And that's all, that's my feedback. 

If you find it helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck with your new store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AshsRockStash
Tourist
3 0 0

@Ecommeerce_star  Thank you for taking the time to look at the page and the help to get the GMC account accepted!

0 Likes
AshsRockStash
Tourist
3 0 0

@PageFly Thank you for the help and to take the time and describe and screen shot what you referenced! Huge help 

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @AshsRockStash 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Add logo and favicon
  • At footer

ashfooter.png

• Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Optimize your store as per SEO

Hi @AshsRockStash, it's great that I can help you somehow. I really like your Agate products, to be honest ^^

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.