Feedback on my store

Solved
ScottYoungson
2 0 1

Hi all.  I've been open for over 4 month now and have zero sales outside of family and friends despite spending almost $1k on Facebook ads.  I've gotten traffic - almost 5k people have visited the site - just no sales and only a handful of add to carts.  If anyone would like to take a look and offer feedback, I'd appreciate it.  The URL is:  www.snarkstyle.com

Thanks!

ECB1
2 0 0

hi, when you find out please let us know! Ive been open two weeks, 1900 people have visited and zero sales

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @ScottYoungson, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the slider images on the home page.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.

Adding Product Labels /trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

• Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store.
  • Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. 

Thank you,
Mufeed Aziz

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ScottYoungson , 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments: 

I- Make a sticky header: You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

Snarky Funny t-shirts and accessories for men and women – Snark Style 2021-01-09 23-35-07.png

II- Product page

• Product images: I see you just provide “Cut Out” images for the T-shirt collection, which is not attractive enough for people to take further action on the product page. You should consider adding “human model” images for your T-shirt collection- by doing so, it will help customers to get the truest sense of your products, at the same time, it will make it easier for them to judge the product attributes like product’s length and fit… (you can refer to H&M website: https://www2.hm.com/es_es/productpage.0874113019.html )
  • Instead of drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

Faux leather pareo skirt - Women's skirts - Stradivarius Spain 2021-01-09 23-36-08.png

• Display “return policy” on the main product page content: I see “free shipping” is mentioned on your product page which is great, in addition, I would recommend you link “return policy” as well, since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase. 
  • Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more honest and authentic. So you can consider displaying reviews on your product page in this case.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.