Feedback on my store

Iffat
5 0 0

My website is belleisabellaboutique.com . The conversion rate is 0.4 only. Please give me some feedback on site optimization. I’m not trying to recruit anyone . I just want honest and expert feedback on my store . Thanks In advance. 

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @Iffat 

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 14-25

bellspeed.png

• At header

newsaleheader.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

newshopimage.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes

Hi @Iffat , 

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store:

Sticky Header: Please consider enabling the sticky header. It can keep the main menu always visible and help visitors navigate through your site easier.

You can also improve the header by showing the full search bar with an input field; Many customers will need this feature to search for your products.

PageFly_0-1610179440598.png

Homepage

Banner: you already have a banner with a heading and CTA. You can improve this section by adding more slides to it. The more slides you have, the more information you can show to customers

Product lists: CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button on the product list can allow customers to purchase without going to the product page. You can also add the hover effect, which shows the second product image. It can offer some extra information about the products.

PageFly_1-1610179440664.png

Featured products: using this section can help you to boost the sale of a specific product. It is like a mini product page on your Homepage with an Add-to-Cart and Buy Now button.

Pop-up: If you want to start an email marketing campaign, you should prepare an email list first. A combo of discount and pop-up can be enough to convince customers to fill in the form.

Product page

More sections like Refund or Shipping policies: many customers will want to find and read that information before making any purchases on your store. There is information about Return and Shipping policies on your product page, but customers still need to go to another page to read the full statement. You can show the entire content and put it under accordions to reduce the space. 

PageFly_2-1610179440780.png

Related products: try to cross-sell more in your products page by showing the related products or selling in bundles. 

PageFly hopes that the feedback above can be useful for your store. Please Hit Like and mark Solution if you find those feedback helpful.

Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
evolvwatch
2 0 0

What do you guys think?

evolvwatch.shop 

Feedback and ideas for ads PLEASE!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @evolvwatch, here is the feedback:

- You need to work on the layout of your store.

- In the first fold of the home page add a banner with a call to action button on it.

- On the home page after the banner image you should add a product with product description, 'add to cart', 'buy now' button. 

- Being a single product store add an engaging video of the product to attract customers. 

- In the footer menu add delivery policy. Add the header menu.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code. 

- Add web push notifications to retarget your visitors coming to your store in real-time even when they are not in your store. 

- Add a Live Chat.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes