Hey there! I've been spending a lot on Google Ads. In fact 1110 people visited my store, but only one made a purchase despite having 16 sessions reach checkout! What do I do? I feel like my store is okay, but I can't seem to get any sales... Please help a guy out
Half of my traffic came from India and I am currently targeting the entire world in my ads... Hope that helps!
Here is my URL: https://zerogcasesstore.com/
It might be related to credibility of the page...?
Adding a shipping, privacy (GDPR), Refund page might be useful - and pretty simple from Shopify, they've got good template to inspire yourself from.
Also on the same credibility note, might be useful to create a professional email address instead of showing the gmail one.
Hope this helps to start with, you can implement these super-fast!
PLEASE HELP!!! I HAVE BEEN OPEN SINCE November and have NOT ONE SALE, PLEASE LOOK @ my store and tell me what you think and any suggestions. There have to got to be something WRONG. I DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY @ ALL, I have been sick and have not worked in about one year and nine months today
I noticed 2 problems.
First, your images load too slowly likely stemming from the image files being too large. Try to compress them. Here is a free service: https://tinypng.com
Second, you're targeting the wrong people with google ads. I would target developed western countries for 2 reasons: they're more likely to have money to spend on your website and read English which is what your site is written in.
Hello @Those_Guys, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- Add the footer menu that includes policies.
- Add the about us page in the header menu.
- Add a call to action button on the home page.
- Add the product same it is on the product page.
- Add an engaging product video on the home page to engage and attract customers.
- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications. You can send a push notification to your customers anytime even when they are not in your store.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!