Feedback on my store

Those_Guys
1 0 2

Hey there! I've been spending a lot on Google Ads. In fact 1110 people visited my store, but only one made a purchase despite having 16 sessions reach checkout! What do I do? I feel like my store is okay, but I can't seem to get any sales... Please help a guy out

Half of my traffic came from India and I am currently targeting the entire world in my ads... Hope that helps!

Thanks!

Here is my URL: https://zerogcasesstore.com/

MagicRoots
Tourist
4 0 1

It might be related to credibility of the page...?

Adding a shipping, privacy (GDPR), Refund page might be useful - and pretty simple from Shopify, they've got good template to inspire yourself from.

Also on the same credibility note, might be useful to create a professional email address instead of showing the gmail one.

Hope this helps to start with, you can implement these super-fast!

0 Likes
Daughter
1 0 0

PLEASE HELP!!! I HAVE BEEN OPEN SINCE November and have NOT ONE SALE, PLEASE LOOK @ my store and tell me what you think and any suggestions. There have to got to be something WRONG.  I  DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY @ ALL, I have been sick and have not worked in about one year and nine months today

......Thank You

0 Likes
MagicRoots
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Manish, good point to start but vague enough not to be able to do it myself

what would you do on the product page for example?

0 Likes
Science_seller
Tourist
8 0 2

I noticed 2 problems. 

First, your images load too slowly likely stemming from the image files being too large. Try to compress them. Here is a free service: https://tinypng.com

Second, you're targeting the wrong people with google ads. I would target developed western countries for 2 reasons: they're more likely to have money to spend on your website and read English which is what your site is written in.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @Those_Guys, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add the footer menu that includes policies.

- Add the about us page in the header menu.

- Add a call to action button on the home page.

- Add the product same it is on the product page.

- Add an engaging product video on the home page to engage and attract customers.

- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications. You can send a push notification to your customers anytime even when they are not in your store.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes