Feedback on my store

DragonShine
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi everyone,

We are new to shopify and would like some feedback on our store please. We seem to have traffic but no sales and would like some honest opinions on what we have done wrong and what we could do better.

Our store is https://dragon-shine.myshopify.com/

Thanks in advance everyone

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @DragonShine,

Very cool product, I think you have great potential.

You are doing a lot of things right - I like that you are using social media to show product demonstrations, you are on the right track. One thing I did notice on Instagram was your use of hashtags for this video. You have #dragonshine_canada #dragonshinerimcleaner #soclean #forallyoucarlovers #putitonyourchristmaswishlist, I'd work on your hashtags to ensure you are getting eyes on your video. When you start typing a hashtag you should see a number beside it of how popular the hashtag is. You would need to verify the tags, but something like #detailing or #cardetailing or #rimdetailing would be better. I'd go to accounts that do car detailing and see what hashtags they are doing as well as which videos are performing well and get inspiration that way.

On that topic, IG is pretty difficult to grow on, I'd switch you efforts over to TikTok. You can connect an IG account to TikTok and kill two birds with one stone and post your TikToks to your IG at the same time. Creating short video clips on TikTok detailing vehicles with your products should do well. YouTube is another avenue you could explore as well. 

If you do not want to make the videos yourself, I'd recommend getting in touch with an influencer. The Detail Geek is located in Regina, SK - since you are a Canadian made product, it might be a good fit for the both of you.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @DragonShine,

I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store, it looks good! here are some quick tips and suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a 'Buy Now' button near the 'Add to Cart' button.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. 

Setup newsletter subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. It will help you to send the messages automatically to your customers by understanding the customers' behavior. Actions are taken automatically. 

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page of reviews. You can review request emails to customers to collect more reviews and give customers loyalty points on leaving a review. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Email marketing is the key to promoting and growing your business, increasing revenue, and selling more products than you would do normally.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @DragonShine  , 

This is PageFly - #1 Shopify Page Builder. I'm here to give you some point of view about your website base on my experiment. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead of letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.

1.png

2. I think you should also consider to add on slideshow a CTA button and promotional texts, link the button to a promotional page or the product you want to boost sales, instead of just showing product images. 

2.png

3. Consider to add Buy Now button on your collection to allow customers complete their purchases without accessing product pages. 

3.png

4. Reduce blank space on your page by recude image size, or add more content on the blank area.

5.png

5. Consider to add Live Chat button on your page to provide customer instant help. 

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - we will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
DragonShine
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi there,

I am trying to add the buy now button and i have done it as far as the html editor but i am now stuck not knowing where to go. Please can you help me, we are using the mimosa theme.

0 Likes