Feedback on my store

MBA
3 0 1
Hi, I have people visiting my online store but they do not add lashes to carts and don't buy. Maybe there is something that I've missed? Would you trust my store? Is there is something that is not clear? Would love to hear your feedback! www.mybeautyairlines.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 137 329

Hey @MBA,

I've taken a look through your store and have a few thoughts.

First, on your homepage banner, I'd switch that photo out for maybe a slideshow, each slideshow could have a photo of a model wearing a different type of lashes and then a shop button that leads to whatever product the model is wearing.

beautyairlines-home.png

On your products page, I'd recommend that the main photo for every product has a white background. It looks more professional when the photos are consistent across the board. I'd also recommend using pink as an accent color for page titles, the navigation bar (as you have) and buttons, but for the site background, I'd keep it white. Again, it just looks more professional.

screencapture-mybeautyairlines-collections-all-2021-01-14-10_21_08.png

At checkout, I wouldn't make phone number a required field, it may turn people away.

beautyairlines-checkout.png

The $12 shipping cost would likely make someone hesitate if they are only buying one set.

beautyairlines-shipping.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. You have names like "London" and "Tokyo" which are great, I understand why you've named them this way, but it's not good for your SEO. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You can keep the titles you have on your store and change them on the SEO end of things, we have a video on how to do that:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @MBA , 

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some feedback on your store:

The header:  Many customers will need the main menu to check your pages and navigate through the site more quickly. Please consider making the header sticky, it can keep the Main Menu and other useful elements visible to customers.

RichardNguyen_0-1610699876714.png

The banner: your banner has enough elements on it like CTAs and Heading. But to catch customers' attention better, you can make a more attractive header with better background images and more banners. The background images should focus more on the products and your brand. A good banner can keep customers on the Homepage longer.

RichardNguyen_1-1610699877189.png

More Products on the Homepage: You may need to show more elements like Product List or Feature. They can bring more Add-to-Cart or Buy Now on your Homepage and can allow customers to make the purchase without going to the product page. They also add more interactive elements to your Homepage.

Testimonials: showing Testimonials on your store can be useful to boost the credibility of your store. Many customers may want to check your reputation before making a purchase on your store.

Product page

Product images: your product images are good. You only need to add 1 or 2 more images which show different angles of your products. They can give customers a better view and more visual information.

RichardNguyen_2-1610699876664.png

Discounts: you can urge customers to make their purchases faster by setting up discounts on some products with the countdown timer. When customers see a product that is on sale, they will pay more attention to your store.

More information and policies: customers will want to find information like refund or shipping policies. And you do not have enough sections like that on the product page. You can add more information to this page, and if you worry too much information can take up the space of the product page, please use the Accordions to reduce the space of those sections.

That is some of my feedback, I hope they could be useful for you and your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.