Feedback on my store

Acash
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi guys!  I would like feedback on my store please www.live-better-store.com

Currently using Facebook ads only for marketing.

Haven't got any consistent sales. Would really appreciate any feedback.

And also I have been trying to change my store logo but I am unable to size it properly. I will attach my new logo if anyone can help me, please.logo.png

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 445

hello @Acash, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a 'buy now' button near the add to cart button.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any other questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes