I am a new business owner trying to gain and maintain customers for my athletic apparel brand and I'd love any feedback or advice on how it looks, tips and tricks for success and any other helpful low cost ways that I can make it more profitable.
The site is www.Humblejungle.net
Hey there, @Jaydemh
Welcome to Shopify! You have a great start on the store, and you’re right on track for growing your business.
Here are some things I found:
You’ve already put in so much hard work, and it shows. When you look at visitor behavior, you’ll be able to see exactly why someone did or didn’t checkout AND how to win their business. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Hello @Jaydemh How are you doing?
I am Johnny, a professional and experienced shopify developer and marketer.
I have reviewed your store and as an expert, I will advice you to optimize the overall development/design of your store from the beginning to the end for your store to be regarded as convertible one.
I should have listed what you need to work on one after the other but I think sharing a sample of what a convertible store should look like will be much better. Kindly visit www.dabati.com
Do you need an expert to get your website properly done? Feel free to contact me
All the best.
Hello @Jaydemh, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Display the product recommendations on the home page. Add a section of trending, new products on the home page.
- Add a sticky header.
- Add policies in the footer menu. It includes shipping, privacy, returns, and refund policy.
- Showcase reviews on the home page.
- Product page looks good. You should add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!