Feedback on my store

Jaydemh
1 0 1

Hello All,

I am a new business owner trying to gain and maintain customers for my athletic apparel brand and I'd love any feedback or advice on how it looks, tips and tricks for success and any other helpful low cost ways that I can make it more profitable.

The site is www.Humblejungle.net

Anything helps

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
248 44 152

Hey there, @Jaydemh 

Welcome to Shopify! You have a great start on the store, and you’re right on track for growing your business. 

Here are some things I found:

• Link your announcement bar to your all products collection.
  • Look at where people are clicking on your homepage to optimize the layout. Use a click heatmap to see where they click and a scroll heatmap to see how far they scroll. You may want to feature collections rather than dive into specific collections.
  • For your newsletter, add value to it. Make someone want to get it. Do you have inspiring stories for your community? A discount?
  • Your social media links should open in a new tab rather than the same one.
  • In your footer, you’re missing really important pages like Contact Us, About Us, Shipping Policy, Refund Policy, Terms & Conditions, etc. You can’t have an online presence without them.
  • Your main navigation is way, way too heavy. I would make it simple: Men, Woman, Kids, Accessories. Use your click heatmap to see what people are using, and watch session recordings (which are like a DVR for your website to show you every visitor’s session) to better understand how people move around to your product pages.
  • In general, don’t assume that people know your brand lingo. “Amplified momentum” isn’t going to be helpful for a new visitor who has never seen your brand before. WIll they click into it? Probably not.
  • For your collection pages, update the filter. Your options aren’t helpful. People want colors, price, style, fit, length, etc. There are also some duplicates in there.
  • Be careful with your pricing. You want to be consistent. In your Men’s Shirts, I found a Short-Sleeve T-Shirt in black that starts at $30 but a Short-Sleeve T-Shirt in white that starts at $25. People aren’t going to know the difference or why one shirt is more than another. Try to be consistent. 
  • You have a lot of products. In your Men’s Shirts collection, can you consolidate? Many are similar with different colors or patterns. There should be a way to condense the options to one page. Most visitors aren’t going to scroll.
  • For your product pages, add in reviews. Your customers will have plenty to say (all good, right?), and they need a place to put it. 

You’ve already put in so much hard work, and it shows. When you look at visitor behavior, you’ll be able to see exactly why someone did or didn’t checkout AND how to win their business.  Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Jaydemh How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional and experienced shopify developer and marketer.

I have reviewed your store and as an expert, I will advice you to optimize the overall development/design of your store from the beginning to the end for your store to be regarded as convertible one.

I should have listed what you need to work on one  after the other but I think sharing a sample of what a convertible store should look like will be much better. Kindly visit www.dabati.com

Do you need an expert to get your website properly done? Feel free to contact me

All the  best.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @Jaydemh, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Display the product recommendations on the home page. Add a section of trending, new products on the home page.

- Add a sticky header.

- Add policies in the footer menu. It includes shipping, privacy, returns, and refund policy.

- Showcase reviews on the home page.

- Product page looks good. You should add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. 

• You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes