Feedback on my store

Solved
Whatsthevibehtx
2 0 0

Hello everyone!

I launched my store back in November of 2020. When I started, I was simply using someone else's designs and just dropshipping them. Since then, I have become to sole creator of everything on my store. Shopify tells me that my store is in the top 18% of traffic compared to other stores launched around my time. However, I am not really generating sales. I have ran ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Everything I have made, I have put back into ads. 

I am simply asking for others opinions on my store. This can be with regards to the layout, color, or even the actual products being sold. I have obviously asked those close to me, but they seem a little bias. My store launches new designs every couple of weeks. We will start to keep some up year round, like the UNITE collection, but things like Valentine's Day will be hidden.

I'm very open to constructive criticism and I look forward to hearing some feedback!

Analysa

What's The Vibe

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @Whatsthevibehtx, I hope you are doing well! please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Whatsthevibehtx
2 0 0

Oh no! I definitely thought I did that. My store is www.whatsthevibehtx.com. 

Thank you!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Whatsthevibehtx

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here, and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. 

Your site has a clean layout, and I did not find much trouble understanding what each section is about. However, there is always room for improvement. You can check out my comments below. 

Home page

1. Add a CTA button

Hero banner is the first thing people will see when they visit your store. Consider adding a heading, a short description, a CTA button to introduce your store, what you sell, what values you offer, etc. Your heading text should be short but clear about your brand to hold people’s attention and encourage them to explore more. And a CTA button below will provide clear instructions on how to respond to your offer. 

PageFly_3-1612666517832.png

You can see an example below. 

PageFly_2-1612666507776.png

Read more about the elements you should include in your headers here: https://blog.duda.co/11-tips-designing-great-website-headers

2. Make a “sticky” header

When you use a “sticky” header, it would “follow” your visitors as they scroll through the page. This feature makes browsing a website quick and easy. A visitor will find exactly what they would be looking for in no time flat. 

3. Add your store collections

Adding more content in your Homepage, for example, A “Collection list” showing your product categories, your featured products, Best Sellers or New Arrival, to make visitors more engaged in your store, also, make them stay longer on the Homepage and explore more.

4. Instagram gallery

Make your product pages sparkle by adding an Instagram gallery. This would help to boost both engagement and conversions quickly. Not only your Instagram content can create social proof, at the same time, convert your store visitors to customers. 

Product page

1. More product images

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles. Make sure that you also include images for every color or product variation you have. And a real pic of real model using the product in your target group will then relate your visitors more to the product.    PageFly_1-1612666327696.png

Here are some examples from the winning stores: https://www.shopify.com/blog/product-page

2. Product reviews

Increase your brand's trust by adding reviews about your products. Product reviews are critical to the success of an online store. Customers find it helpful to have an overview of their interested items, but often online sellers can also use product reviews to help the new customers pick the right product size and fit.

3. Use Tabs to show product information

Use Tabs in your product page to make it look well-ordered. By using Tabs, you help users easily find required product information by clicking on the related tab title, for example shipping policy, size chart, guide, material, and return policy. 

4. Include your shipping policy

Don’t forget to include this important information in your product page. People should be clear about the product information before they can make a purchase. 

5. Add a CTA button

Consider adding a CTA button to your Collection list to make visitors more engaged with your products.

PageFly_0-1612666299738.png

I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like or mark it as a solution. 

I wish you all the best with this running store. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @Whatsthevibehtx, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'collections' option in the header menu.

- Display reviews on the home page.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add an exit-intent popup. Track when customers leave your store and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.