Feedback on my store

Sarah_Church2
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, I am looking for feedback on my store https://www.sarahchurchshop.ca/.  I have had a lot of traffic but very few conversions.  I have also recently tried to connect to Google for shopping and had my account suspended.  I really can't see what I am doing wrong other than not being able to add the 'used' condition to most of my products.  Please help!

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
149 3 12

@Sarah_Church2 hello there i have seen your store its looking pretty cool but you have to do some changes to it. add a review on your store especially the product page you re advertising. Do you have marketing experience in how to sell it through social media marketing? giving you 2 strategies 1 run your campaign on Facebook or Instagram, 2 use influencer marketing to bring sales. idk how much budget still you have if I know I can give you more solution marketing is all about your budget and strategies. 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Explorer
82 10 39

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on header section.

Add chatbot to the site for customer support and also you can analyze customers choices.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Try providing offers on the products.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products.

Also add countdown timer, it boosts conversion rate.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
MarkRoss
Tourist
51 3 11

Hi,

I saw your website It's looks really good 

I have some suggestions for you to upgrade user experience 

1.Your logo can be placed in the left corner.

2.Make the Navbar sticky for easy move Between pages.

Thats what I think will be great for now

Sarah_Church2
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you!  I am marketing with Facebook and Instagram and have done so in the past as well.

0 Likes
Sarah_Church2
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi MarkRoss,

I have used your suggestions - thanks!  We'll see what happens next...

Hey @Sarah_Church2,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, with your shipping you should include an estimated shipping time. Not having this information could be causing people to abandon cart.

sarah-shipping.png

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

My final recommendation is to stop Facebook and Instagram ads and get on TikTok and show your cool pieces instead. Marketing is free this way (you create your own videos) and you will grow much faster with TikTok. It's a newer platform so growth will happen much quicker. We did a video on our 2021 ad strategy that I'll leave for you to watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 427

Hello @Sarah_Church2, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- blogs/ other information- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You need to make your store aesthetically appealing.

- You need to work on the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a sales motivator bar. It encourages customers to add more products to reach a certain goal and claim offers.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a web push notification to retarget customers even when they are not in your store. It helps to bring back customers to your store. Send new updates, offers to customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.