Pretty new here. I'm looking for some feedback on my store. I feel like the Bones are OK, but I don't know where to go with extra features to make it look more professional. I'm also looking for feedback on my product copy. Cute or Crappy lol. https://littledirtyhands.com Any feedback is welcome. I should note, That I'm planning on switching POD companies, so anything to do with pricing and shipping will change. I'm just waiting on samples to hopefully get a less expensive product so I can include free shipping if spending "X" amount.
Congratulations on your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:
Hello @LindsayLDH, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- Give product recommendations on the home page. Add a section of trending and new arrival products.
- Add a favicon.
- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in increasing the credibility.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.
Firstly, Add a Nice Favicon.
Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Home Banner.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on the header section.
Add few collections on the homepage.
There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.
Mention more contact details to look you store trustworthy.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to look it over! I appreciate it. I was hoping you could expand a little bit on
I've taken all your suggestions to heart and am working with Shopify to add some of the features you suggested.