Feedback on my store

Solved
Wolfiesandy
Tourist
4 0 2

I would like to know if they are any professionals out there who can review my store and see if there are any changes I could make before launching. My goal is to launch by the end of this month.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
149 3 12

@Wolfiesandy  please share with me a link to review your store. i have 1-year shopify experience 

0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
50 3 10

can you please add your link to your website ?

0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
50 3 10

I saw you did a great job

I will recommend to add videos of products and start publish your website

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Wolfiesandy,

Congratulations on your store and approaching your launch! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions. 

screencapture-wolfiecollection-collections-dresses-2021-02-12-09_34_04.png

My first suggestion is to spend some time on your SEO. You have your items named things like "Julia Dress" or "Nova Dress", the problem with names like this is that a person trying to find these types of dresses in Google is not going to type "Julia Dress". they will likely type some like "white ruched mini dress". By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure that you are including the same words that a person would be using when they are doing their search. We did a whole video on this and how to edit it within your Shopify store:

On your checkout you have phone as a required field, I would make it optional instead. Making this field required may cause people to abandon cart if they do not want to share that information.

phone-required.png

Shipping needs some work. I'd re-name ie. Standard, Express and include an estimated shipping time.

wolfie-shipping.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

We wish you all the best with your launch!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
Wolfiesandy
Tourist
4 0 2

I tried doing the last step with google search console but it's not working for some reasonScreenshot 2021-02-12 at 20.26.40.png

0 Likes