Hi - Can you please give me feedback on my store. It been up since Aug 2020 and i have had only one online sale. I see a lot of people visiting but they are not buying. we are a niche market and target manufacturing plants in the US mainly to companies that make a food/pharmaceutical product. but we also sell to anyone who sell /makes anything. We sell packaging equipment such as the machines that put the labels on jars, seals bags, weighs the product, balers that crushes boxes and put the crushed boxes into bales of cardboard and more.
thank you, Heather
Your site looks nice and clean, I personally do not get excited about packing machines lol, but your logo and header looks great, nice images and good content.
What I would improve
I would put contact us, about us and catalog in your footer and replace them with EQUIPMENT - CONVEYORS - TURNTABLE - SHRINK MACHINES - SEALERS - LABELING/PRINTING, remove the dropdown products menu. This will make it easier for people to look around your store on desktops.
Search would be better header would work better, reviews would help and a slideshow or static banner on the main page below the header always looks nice with a CTA button
Also add a blog..
Hope that helps a little..
Dear @AVALON-PE ,
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:
2. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.
3. Add more product images on your product page, especially with products that cost more than $500. You should consider to add more real images, or photos of quality qualification to persuade customers.
4. Add titles for references.
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
Hello @AVALON-PE, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a banner image or slider images with a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add a favicon.
- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.
- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews are important in an eCommerce business.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Run email campaigns and push campaigns.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Have seen your site and have some comments for you:
- The biggest problem is lacking social proof. You're selling high-price products, you definitely need to prove that your store is trustworthy. There are some ways to help you increase the social proof;
+ Highlight the Warranty Policy. Your customers need to see that ASAP when visiting your site. Besides that, you also need to show other policies.
+ Have more reviews and show them on your homepage.
+ Have an About Us section on the homepage.
- Show fewer products on your homepage. You're showing too many on your homepage. This will make your customers feel confused.
- Add two more sections:
+ Banners with messages to encourage your customers to reach out to product pages.
+ Benefits when shopping at your store.
- On your product pages, you can consider adding:
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar to keep Add to Cart button visible.
+ Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods like Product Bundles and Frequently Bought Together.
+ Have more real-life product photos.
- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, please check this app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice.
Hope this helps!
I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
First, on your homepage you have a lot of equipment featured which I'd recommend pairing down. I'd keep the number of images shown under each category to one line only.
You have the right idea adding titles ("Conveyors" "Turntables" etc.) but it's not currently obvious enough. Instead of adding the text over the first photo, I'd add a large title with a line under it and then the photos underneath.
Another way you could approach this is to climate the extra products and only have an image with the category title overtop. Ie:
With high ticket items like this, I expect most people will need a sales call before they go ahead and purchase. I'd recommend adding some sort of notice that prompts the visitor to either call you or have you call them. Perhaps something on each product page that has a button that says "Have questions? Give us a call" or "Request a Call"
My last two recommendations are to add a favicon and to remove the "Powered by Shopify" text at the bottom. We have a video for both:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!