Feedback on my store?

RoyaltyFriends
1 0 2

Hi all,

Could you kindly provide some feedback on our store, what can we improve on it?

https://royaltyfriends.com/

MarkRoss
Tourist
55 5 14

Hi,

I look at your website you did a great job I really like it.

I recommend to make the menu sticky for easy navigation.

At the products section make buttons of "Add To Cart" for each product for fast add to cart action 

I like your reviews at the products pages

0 Likes

Dear @RoyaltyFriends 

You have a nice store.

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store loading speed for mobile

rpyalspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add space between images

addspaceimage.png

• Need to optimize your site as per SEO
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add live chat support
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @RoyaltyFriends, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Overall, your store looks great. Make it more engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes