Feedback on my store

DevRaj
1 0 0

Hello,

Click2Cart.Store has been launched could you please provide your valuable feedback on this store.

It is a fitness apparel store for passionate fitness enthusiast. 

The store link is here : https://www.click2cart.store/

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Hello @DevRaj How are you doing?

I have reviewed your store and here are my points which I think you should wok on:

* SEO: Your product descriptions are not SEO optimized. You should make use of SEO friendly keywords and not just shirt print name so that you can rank on the search engine.

* Sales Funnel: In this current market, you need means of having returning customers in your store and making more conversion and how will you get that? It's through sales funnel. Using an effective and formidable automated Revenue Funnel helps you to retarget your current customers with lesser efforts and makes you to earn even while you're at sleep!

If you need further help regarding these listed points, feel free to contact me and I am always available to help.

Good Luck

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
931 25 311

Hey, @DevRaj 

Here it is Growave in touch. Your products motivate me to adopt a healthier lifestyle.  I am delighted to give suggestions to make your store efficient.

1. Fix the head of menu in order to easily move to another page without scrolling back.
  2. Add Call-to-Action button as “Buy now”, “Shop now” on the Home Page

Growave_0-1615800986692.png

1. Tell about company on separate page to build trust and spread your values

Growave_1-1615800986674.png

1. Create Bestseller’s page or What’s on Sale instead of ordinary listing. Also you can adjust images to carousels or slider.

Growave_2-1615800986685.png

1. Try to keep brand’s font through the whole website to be remembered

Growave_3-1615800986681.png

1. Your mobile pagespeed is decent and average compared to other Shopify stores, but you can make a step forward having a look at some opportunities in the results:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.click2cart.store%2F&ta...

Growave_4-1615800986670.png

1. Enhance purchases amount using the Loyalty and Rewards program. You are free to choose actions on your website that might be rewarded. Give customers points for signing up or leaving the review and for other actions as well. These points can be redeemed for fixed amount discount, percentage discount or even free shipping. Make your buyers to be attached to your store by referral program and tiers. Encourage them for wearing your T-shirts so you can give them special conditions on purchasing.
  2. Add a wishlist to your store. It helps to save users’ favorite T-shirts and remind them after adding several times by emails.

I hope they are all clear. Ask me any question you have - I’ll reach you out! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @DevRaj, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes