Click2Cart.Store has been launched could you please provide your valuable feedback on this store.
It is a fitness apparel store for passionate fitness enthusiast.
The store link is here : https://www.click2cart.store/
Thanks in advance!
Hello @DevRaj How are you doing?
I have reviewed your store and here are my points which I think you should wok on:
* SEO: Your product descriptions are not SEO optimized. You should make use of SEO friendly keywords and not just shirt print name so that you can rank on the search engine.
* Sales Funnel: In this current market, you need means of having returning customers in your store and making more conversion and how will you get that? It's through sales funnel. Using an effective and formidable automated Revenue Funnel helps you to retarget your current customers with lesser efforts and makes you to earn even while you're at sleep!
If you need further help regarding these listed points, feel free to contact me and I am always available to help.
Here it is Growave in touch. Your products motivate me to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I am delighted to give suggestions to make your store efficient.
I hope they are all clear. Ask me any question you have - I’ll reach you out!
Hello @DevRaj, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!