Feedback on my store

janejdua
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

I would love any and all feedback on my site www.nunchius.com. We have been around for less than a year and sell jewelry and accessories. Our brand values uphold sustainability and retail activism. We're constantly looking for ways to improve the site so look forward to getting a response!

Thanks,
Jane 

0 Likes

Hello,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> The alignment of product description and specifications are not looking good check this item "https://nunchius.com/collections/face-masks/products/unicorn-face-mask-kids"
-> The color variants are not changed, I mean when I changed the color variant it wont work on images, check it.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase. 
Otherwise, good work you have done on your website. I hope these are helpful for your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2822 176 474

Dear Jane,

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Open social profiles at footer at new tab and remove text of social profiles under #nunchi
  • Improve your ON PAGE SEO
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
934 25 336

Hi, @janejdua 

Here is Growave. I wanted to commend you on your efforts today. Brilliant job is made on PageSpeed - it works good even on mobile, visual appeal is outstanding, fonts are kept through the site, logo and favicon are neat to recognize.

What I can recommend to improve your store?

1. Work on header on top of Home page. Make it sticky in order to be able to click quickly to another page instead of scrolling back. 
  2. Add the Call-to-Action button “Shop now”, “Buy now” on Home Page to speed up the purchasing.

Growave_0-1615787806408.png

3. Add Blog part to Home page menu. It will retain your users spend more time on website and build credibility.

Marketing activities for implementing:

1. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Also, you can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Growave app allows merchants to showcase the reviews on a slider or carousels. The App automates sending review request emails to your customers after the purchase. And can also send reminder emails if a customer ignores the first request. Every feature is adjusted to colors and logo accordingly to your brand identity. If you are intend to increase traffic to your website, integrate it with Google Shopping. You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness.
  2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
  3. I saw your accounts in different social media. Growave’s Social Login app allows your customers to sign up using social media accounts which makes it super easy for them to create an account, signup for the newsletter and join the loyalty program. You can set up pop-up feature, for example, after 15 sec on your website. 
  4. Add Wishlists app to the website. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. 

Feel free to check out our App. If you have questions, let me now. I wish you Good Luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @janejdua, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the first fold of the homepage i.e the banner image.

- Add review ratings & reviews on the product page.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
janejdua
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you so much, this was really helpful. Will definitely make moves to implement your suggestions.

0 Likes
janejdua
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you, this was extremely helpful. Really appreciate you taking the time to give this feedback. 

0 Likes