Hi all, my name is Oksana and I am currently working on my lash business. I have started working on my website and this is my first time! I wanted to get some feedback on it! I will leave the link below. Thanks so much!!!
Hi @LourianBeauty ,
I love your niche products and your logo. It seems that you haven't finished the website yet. Here are some of my suggestions for you:
- Add more pictures for products ( 3-5 images) and add CTA beneath the products.
- Add reviews, user rating average: Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Hello @LourianBeauty, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and I have provided you the feedback before. You can check the feedback below again. Below are some areas of improvement that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a favicon.
- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.
- Add a footer menu.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!