Feedback on my store

Sunkizzle
4 0 0

Hi. 
Could I please get feedback on my store ? 

0 Likes
vidkid
Tourist
7 1 2

sorry but i dont see the store name or a link to your store 

0 Likes
Sunkizzle
4 0 0
Growave
Shopify Partner
931 25 311

Hello, @Sunkizzle 

Here is Growave. I loved your store for its minimalism. It is easy to navigate through the website. However, I’ll give some recommendations to make it better.

1. Add favicon. Unique favicon helps to stand out from your competitors on the user's web. And there is tutorial how to adjust it:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Add the Call-to-Action button “Shop now”, “Buy now” on Home Page to speed up the purchasing.

Growave_0-1616063983354.png

Growave_1-1616063983308.png

1. Add reviews. More than 80% of customers purchase after reading reviews. It is an amazing tool to improve social proof on your website. If you have an offline store, and there is positive feedback, you can upload them manually to your store using our App. You can showcase all your reviews in a slider or carousels with photos on your Home page for further effectiveness.

The most timesaving item of Growave is automated personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. And can also send reminder emails if a customer ignores the first request. Once customers leave reviews,  the system will automatically reward them with points to spend on your website or generate a unique discount code for certain products/collections.

We are always open to any responses. Good Luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 669

Hello @Sunkizzle, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a separate page of the shipping policy in the footer.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- Make all the images aligned to each other on all the pages. Make your store look organized.

- Having a good brand logo will help you in branding.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight the important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.