Feedback on my store

Acash
Explorer
54 0 22

Hi guys this is my website: www.live-better-store.com

I have been running this store for a few months now not getting enough sales. I have tried adding new products still the results hasn't improved. Currently only running Facebook ads. Even the ads don't seem to work properly. I would appreciate it if anyone from this group reviews my website and give me some feedbacks.

UmairA
Shopify Partner
899 87 178

Hi @Acash,

I think your store is well optimized for conversion. I think the issue might be on the Facebook ads targeting side or maybe your product is not in high demand right now? or Maybe you are targeting the wrong customers?

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @Acash 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

1. Do retargeting ad for Facebook ads and website traffic
  2. Improve you ON PAGE SEO
  3. Add favicon and improve your logo
  4. Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  5. Improve store speed for mobile

livebespeed.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Allow "Continue shopping" at cart or show cart popup

cartpopup.png

0 Likes
Acash
Explorer
54 0 22

Thanks for the feedback

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @Acash 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the competition

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on your products.

Add a Favicon.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Thanks,
Waytoapps

Hi @Acash, I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly.Here are some of my comments on your store. I hope it will help to improve your store.

RichardNguyen_0-1616930693872.png

First, you should make your header sticky so that customers can easily navigate your store. 

RichardNguyen_1-1616931034306.png

Second, you should add CTA buttons here. For example "BUY NOW" or "SHOP NOW".

RichardNguyen_2-1616931765474.png

Lastly, I have checked your store speed and see that on mobile, the page speed is extremely low. You should try to optimize the page by eliminating the redundant code.

You can also check this article about building high-converted page tips.

Thank you!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Roger-Alan-Beck
Tourist
4 0 1

2c

"Acrylic blanket is worth the weight" is grammatically incorrect (I think) and sounds just a tad off.   Worth the weight - is it heavy? Worth its weight in gold? Acrylic is supposed to be washable and durable and light - yours are very delicate and require special care - are they different? Why not accentuate another feature of the blanket like warmth or coziness rather than whether or not it is worth a specific amount - right away viewers are deciding whether or not it is worth buying.

cheers

0 Likes
Acash
Explorer
54 0 22

What will  be your recommended heading and sub heading please ???

0 Likes
Roger-Alan-Beck
Tourist
4 0 1

use words that imply happy satisfaction.  Warm, soft, washable, stain resistant.

0 Likes