Feedback on my store

Bobbo
1 0 1

Hello,

I'm new to the Shopify community and I would like to have some comments, tips and anything that could improve our store.

We sell cycling clothing and we are happy with the results we are having  but of course any ideas of improvements are always appreciate

The store is https://www.threeface.it.

Thanks in advance!

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @Bobbo 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

threespeed.png

• Check mobile friendliness of your store
  • Align menu at the same line
  • Keep only one newsletter signup section
  • Improve on page SEO
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Improve social proof
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add quick add to cart option at collection page
0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
899 87 178

Hi there @Bobbo,

Your store design is fantastic! It seems well optimized for conversion. Following are the things that I was able to figure out that might be dropping some of your sales

1) No reviews on any page (neither on homepage nor on the product page)

2) Poor speed score. I noticed that your store was loading a little bit slower so I chacked it with Google page speed insight tool and here are the results https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.threeface.it%2F&tab=mo...

Hope you achieve maximum ROI from your store!

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes

Hi @Bobbo 

It's PageFly Landing Page Builder here and I have been checking your store and I would like to have some feedback on your Homepage if you are interested:

• Show a full search bar on the header

The search bar is useful for your visitors to search the products. You can improve the visual and make it easier for customers to find them. The header is sticky so it will make the full search bar with input become always visible to visitors.

• Add CTA button

In addition to the nice color swatch on the product list, consider adding CTA buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to your product list to make visitors more engaged with your Homepage. The CTAs can help customers purchase much faster.             

PageFly_0-1616981448521.png

•                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Featured Featured products:

To boost sale of a specific product, you can add the product detail to the Featured product section. Like like a small product page on your Homepage, customers can even purchase without reaching to product page.

• A sticky announcement bar

Not only you can make the header sticky, but you can also make the announcement bar sticky too. You can use it to show your free shipping offer, sale, new arrival, or other promotion. It is a very effective way to deliver messages to customers.

• Testimonials section

This section is very helpful to improve your store’s reputation. Many customers will look for others’ opinions and reviews to check the trustworthiness of your brand and the real information about your product.

PageFly_2-1616981639656.png

I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. You can give it “Like” or mark it as the solution to let me know if this is helpful for you. 

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
548 50 202

Hi @Bobbo

Congratulations on your new brand. The products are great. 

At first, I just want to ask why your store is having two different languages. 

Here are some of my comments:

- At first, you need to add the CTA buttons on points that you tell about your business and products. I will lít some examples:

ConveyLego0612_0-1616985346132.png

ConveyLego0612_1-1616985477797.png

Not many links and buttons, but you need more than now. 

- Maybe consider adding Quickview and Quickbuy buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1616985632867.png

- I think you need to have the same size for all the thumbnails. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1616985758023.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. So, I think you need to add an Instagram gallery to show the content. If you want to have one, check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, I think you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together

+ The Buy Now button 

+ More reviews

- Here are some other parts that you also need to focus on:

+ Increase your social proof. For example, having more reviews and photo reviews. 

+ Have more promotion events. 

+ Research your market, your competitors, the need of the market. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes