Feedback on my store

MCCShoppe
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi

I would like to get feedback on my website. I get a lot of traffic(2000+)customers a month. But very little conversion(35-40)orders. I’ve been open since Sept. Is this normal or is my website not promoting sales? Thank you. 

0 Likes
WearArmor
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi... sure; what is your domain name? Your profile name comes up on Facebook in a search, but not a website.

0 Likes
MCCShoppe
Tourist
3 0 1
0 Likes

Hi @MCCShoppe ,

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.

Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @MCCShoppe, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Your store looks aesthetically appealing but it lacks customer engagement. You need to add customer engagement tools in your store to maximize customer engagement. 

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
WearArmor
Tourist
5 0 0

Your site is beautiful! The earth tones are inviting and everything fits together well. It looks like you’ve been given some great tips from Shopify experts below. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
520 49 171

Hi @MCCShoppe

I'm Richard from AllFetch - a developer team that offers many solutions to help merchants grow their business. 

Have seen your store, and it looks great. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you, maybe it can help you increase the conversion rate: 

1. Homepage:

- I cannot see anything from this banner because it's too small. Also, there is no CTA button here. 

AllFetch_0-1618193085178.png

You can see this banner as an example. 

AllFetch_1-1618193191371.png

- The title is too small. You can consider adding Quickview or Quickbuy buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.

AllFetch_2-1618193454536.png

- It's too hard to see those texts. Consider changing the background image. 

AllFetch_3-1618193595739.png

- Those logos are too small. I cannot see what brands are featured. 

AllFetch_4-1618193691390.png

- On your homepage, you should add:

+ The section shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

+ Instagram gallery. I have seen your Instagram account, and it looks great. You can have your Instagram feed on your store to show the content. More than that, a shoppable one can help you increase sales. 

This app will help you do that: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.

+ The Reviews section which can help you increase the social proof. 

2. Product page: You should add:

- Add detailed descriptions for your products. 

- Use more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

- Reviews

3. Other

- Make your policy pages become more clear. I think you should have more than one page for your store policies. 

- Try A/B testing. Have you changed anything from the time you launch your store? Keep testing everything. 

- Do you research the market? your competitors? This is really important. 

- If your conversion rate is too low. Try some promotion events to see how it works. 

I believe there is more you could do to improve your store presence. If you are looking for help then feel free to drop me an email at support@allfetch.com

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
MadReal
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks for your feed back

0 Likes
MCCShoppe
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your feedback