Feedback on my store

Solved
GizmaziumInc
2 0 0

Hey everyone,

I created my first store. Please have a look, any feedback appreciated.

gizmazium.myshopify.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @GizmaziumInc 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • at header:

gheader.png

• At footer:

gfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2098 49 275

Hello.

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/dmRs5j.jpg

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
765 95 247

Hey @GizmaziumInc,

Congratulations on launch of your first store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-gizmazium-myshopify-collections-all-2021-04-19-11_34_23.png

You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have drones, fidget toys, a phone sanitizer and more. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please watch this video, we go more in depth about what happens with stores like yours (high traffic, no sales) and how to fix it:

What we recommend doing is selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We are going to cover why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

Hello @GizmaziumInc, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section.

- Add categories in the header menu. It will make your store easy to navigate.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

AiTrillion_0-1618901764754.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Make your store engaging and interactive which will help you to engage the visitors coming to your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
GizmaziumInc
2 0 0

Hi ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback. Really appreciated.

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2098 49 275

It's my pleasure:) GizmaziumInc

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes