Have seen your store and I have some comments for you:
- Optimize your banner section (sliders). Some things you can do:
+ Have more than one slider. Some sliders should some specific products.
+ Have inspiring messages to encourage your visitors to reach out to product pages.
+ Of course, you need to have CTA buttons.
- Consider adding Quickview or Quickbuy buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- Maybe you are optimizing this section. However, try to choose an image that is suitable for both. Also, you need a CTA button.
- Instead of this section, you can add an Instagram gallery for your store. I see
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch. It also allows you have two separate settings for desktop and mobile.
- You can add the section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
2. Product page:
- This description is too long. You need to short it down.
- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods like Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together.
- You should provide a discount code here.
- Try some promotion events for your store. After that, remember to determine which event has the best performance.
- I think you're selling 2nd hand products and now they are trending because people want to protect the environment and save money. So you need to focus on those points.
Also, you can promote your brand in some related groups.
If you are looking for someone to help you improve your storefront, feel free to reach out if you need support from our Shopify experts - we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this helps!
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add a Nice Favicon.
Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.
Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.
Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.
There are no reviews on the products. Add Customer review app to increase your sales.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @Meraki-Vintage, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share the feedback for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section- Instagram Feed.
- Add social media links in the footer.
- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
Additionally, What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Meraki-Vintage ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage and Product page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
Your header is taking up a big area now. You should make it smaller by moving your logo to the left. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
What should you do?
3. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).
Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.
5. Improve some contents and styling on your homepage
These sections below should be improved too. You can check my text inside each pictures:
5. Add more product images in scale
On the product page, you should add some images of models wearing your products. That help customers easier to imagine your products and give more purchasing decisions.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage (LINK)
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages,you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!