Feedback on my store!!

Meraki-Vintage
2 0 0

Hello everyone! I am the owner of Meraki Vintage and this is my second post asking for feedback on my online store:) I have made several changes in hopes to look more professional. As always I would love to get additional feedback and the honest opinions from the shopify community. In addition, I am having trouble getting my desktop version to look like the mobile. I believe my mobile version looks amazing but when I switch to desktop the formatting of pictures and wording gets a little messy. If anyone can assist please reach out!!

0 Likes

Hi @Meraki-Vintage,

Congrats on your store!

Here are some thoughts.

Product pages:

(Pages like this one.)

• For the vintage t-shirts, is there a limited number of t-shirts or only one t-shirt available? If so, that should be specified. It would even help with conversions because of "scarcity." 
  • Provide original, creative storytelling to each product page in addition to product descriptions. Storytelling helps potential customers actually envision what it would be like to have the product in their life, which leads to higher conversions / more sales. For example: on this product page on David's Teas for raspberry mojitos, the storytelling on the page is: "Is there any way to improve on fresh mint and tangy lime? Just add raspberry! Our juicy Raspberry Mojito iced tea is about to become your new go-to drink. It’s a bright pink tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, this caffeine-free infusion tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven."
  • Don't display products that are sold out unless customers can share their e-mail address to be notified when the item will be back in stock.
  • Update product page headers to be more specific. For example, instead of "Crewneck" put "Ohio State Buckeyes Crewneck". (This is also better for SEO.)
  • Add space before the header and product. On some pages the header is cut off. Example below:

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 10.48.13 AM.png

Shipping:

• Update the text so that it isn't in all capital letters.
  • Consider offering free shipping on all products and just work shipping into product pricing. In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. (More on that here.)

SEO:

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to your home page and product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via co-marketing campaigns, blogging, communities, social media.

CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3029 175 553

@Meraki-Vintage, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes