Feedback on my store

DomKEH
15 0 0

Hey everyone, I would like some feedback on my store I am not a drop shipper I have all the stock in myself plus ways of boxing up, void fill and shipping in the uk only. I would like feedback on how I could improve my customer experience. 

many thanks. 

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2120 51 277

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You have less niche(pet collection..…), Increase you products then viewers spend more time on your website. If you want to increase your products try Shopify App.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes