Feedback on my store

Mary51
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello everyone I launched my skincare store a month ago had very few sales would love feedback on the website it’s MutualEarthSkoncare.com thank you 

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472
Mary51
Tourist
3 0 1

Yes I’m sorry there is a typo 
mutualearthskincare.com

0 Likes

Hello @Mary51 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

Rewards & Credits:  Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and  credits. You can give  credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

>As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist
 : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Hi @Mary51 

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Your store basically has the default sections that need, you just need some change to optimize it more. I would like to give you some recommendations on that.

1. Homepage: 

You can check this one if you want to have more information about the great homepage: https://pagefly.link/FARUBYwU 

• Add a favicon to your store:

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

• Add the sticky menu: 

A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.

• Adjust the header: 
PageFly_0-1623830019561.png

Your header right now has a lot of space, especially when you put the brand logo and the header all at the center. The search, account, and add to cart buttons are small. You can consider making it in one row and make the button bigger for it easier to see. 

• Changing the text format: 
PageFly_1-1623830390076.png

Your text at the banner here is quite blending and hard to see with the background full of text as well. The CTA button also needs to be more standing out. You can consider changing the background image that doesn't have text on that and add other colors or animation to your CTA button. 

• Layout adjust: 

I recommend you to adjust the section layout follow some rules like: making the column in the same section has the same height, especially the image (check your blog section), making the heading standing out, not keeping too much white spacing in the section and between them. 

Also, consider putting the CTA button under your products so visitors can easily access to purchase them. 

PageFly_2-1623830849720.png

This part is quite good, you can consider moving this to the above part, replace the banner. 

2. Collection/ Product page: 

The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on: 

• Add more information for the collection page;
  • Add the review/ testimonial part of the star ranking for the product;
  • Add the ATC or Buy Now button under the products;
  • You can use the color swatches for easier checking the variants.
  • Add more images for the products. 

3. Check store speed: 

PageFly_3-1623831220091.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

Last words, don't give up. You have gone so far from others. Wish you all the best!

Cheers, 

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Mary51
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi
This is all great advice, some I have tried to fix but was not sure how. Can you help me implement these changes?
Thank you
Growave
Shopify Partner
929 25 310

Hi @Mary51 

Congratulations on opening a new store. I like the philosophy of your brand and the concept of natural science-based skincare products. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. Nevertheless, I would recommend you install several features in order to increase your sales and drive traffic.

• Add more sections to your homepage. For example New Arrivals,  Blog, Rewards, etc.

skincare.png

• Social Login

Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. Moreover, you can use gained data through social login for customer analysis and retention.

• Add rewards and loyalty system.

I strongly recommend you implement the Rewards/Loyalty system. It will positively impact your results by turning customers into loyal clients as well as increase repeat purchases. A referral program would be a very efficient part of the reward system. Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Also, through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Provide reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  In case you have any questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking here.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Mary51This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate. There's a lot of blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1623832032353.png

- Add a title to this section.

AiTrillion_1-1623832208209.png

- Add a section of the review carousel on the homepage.

- Product page looks good! Let the title be 'Customer Reviews'.

AiTrillion_2-1623832411449.png

- Add these tools in your store to maximize customer engagement and make it engaging and interactive:

• Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

• You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @Mary51,

Congratulations on the launch of your store. Sorry to hear your sales aren't where you'd hoped. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

earthskincare-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Your current banner has text over text which is difficult to read. I don't recommend having text built into the photo itself because you want the text to be readable on any device size (mobile, desktop, ipad, etc.) it doesn't have the same responsive qualities as text that is outside the banner.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time for your free expedited shipping at checkout. 

LOCAL SALES
Your main issue is you need sales so here is what I would do if I was in your position.

I’d start local.

First, I’d take a step back and say “okay, what holidays or occasions are coming up”. End of the school year is coming up, people are looking for gifts for teachers so I would be putting together gifts for teachers and advertising them.

You could also connect with other small handmade businesses in your area and ask if they want to collaborate to put together teacher gift baskets. You’d add a skincare product, they might add a candle or a piece of jewelry, another person might add a bath bomb, etc. 

I’d post online to local community Facebook pages, marketplace, join any handmade groups, etc. If there are online markets I would join them and definitely in person when they are up and running again.

I’d also approach local gift shops and flower shops to see if they are interested in carrying a selection of your products or collaborating with you.

With everything you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. 

Another thing you could do for marketing that would help you expand outside the local umbrella is to create videos of you making your products. You could either make them tutorials, educating others, which could potentially lead to a different type of income for you (a course) or you could do a voiceover and talk about something you are passionate about that will resonate with your target audience. This can be the healing properties of each oil, maybe skin care advice, something about you personally or etc.  You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns adsense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @Mary51,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes