Feedback on my store

jasonthegrammy
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi guys! I would like to get opinions from experts on how do my page look? 

I appreciated every criticism as well as compliments.

Feel free to let me know where can I improve my store.

Your Weekend Casual Outfit – Sunday's Fit (sundaysfit.com) 

PW : john0629

Thanks!

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2816 176 474

Dear @jasonthegrammy 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check store loading speed after live the store
  • Work on ON PAGE SEO
  • Use non text logo
  • Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with about us,faqs, newsletter sign up and policy documents.
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

shslider.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Hi @jasonthegrammy,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some feedback for you and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. Overall

1.1. Some good points

• Seamless design and color
  • The colors and fonts are really suitable for your products as well as you don't use too many different colors and fonts for your websites. This makes the overall design neat and harmonious.
  • Clear layout
  • High-quality photos that reflect what you're selling

1.2. Some recommendations

1.2.1. The navigation bar should be sticky

Sticky navigation bar will allow visitors to move around the site quicker. Moreover, some studies also found that a sticky navigation bar can boost the conversion rate.

1.2.2. Add a primary call-to-action button to your page

A call-to-action button can increase the conversion rate because it provides immediate access to content. However, I don’t see any CTA button on your page. So you can try adding it for more conversions and interactions with your site. You can add a button which contains 2-3 words starting with a verb for the most effectiveness.

1.2.3. Add a footer to your website

Footers are quite important to a website’s performance. They also bring many advantages. They give site visitors one more chance to take a desired action, present a path to continuing engagement, and provide access to important information that’s necessary but shouldn’t get top billing.

1.2.4. You could add your social feed

I can see in the footer that you have an Instagram account, therefore, I think that it would be better if you can put the Instagram feed on your Homepage. There are many benefits of including a social feed in a website, such as increasing time spent on site, building engagement and reach on social media channels, and increasing sales with social proof.

2. Collection page

2.1. Some good points

• The grid view has been used
  • All products are provided with clear and high-quality product thumbnail images
  • Allow sorting by name, price, date, etc.

2.2. Some recommendations

2.2.1. Zoom in or display the secondary thumbnail on hover.

Since the customers of your products have a high demand for visual product information, I recommend you to allow the visitors to zoom in or see other product images on hover. It will enable them to better assess the products right from the product list by simply looking over their thumbnails.

2.2.2. Include rating information in list items

Many visitors heavily rely on user-generated reviews, therefore, including rating information will make them more confident to look for more details about the product and make a purchase.

2.2.3. Combine color variations of products into one list item and use swatches to indicate them

I can see that your products are available in various colors. However, you are separating them, which is not really recommended. When browsing your collection, visitors could not be aware of other color options for a product and therefore, they may not find a suitable item and abandon the site because a significant proportion of the product range will be simply overlooked.

3. Product page

3.1. Some good points

• Provide “lifestyle" images
  • Use images from multiple angles
  • Have at least 3–5 product images
  • Product price is highly visible
  • The primary ‘Add to Cart’ button’s styling is unique and prominent

3.2. Some recommendations

3.2.1. Provide a list of recently viewed items

Visitors sometimes want to return to previously viewed items for a variety of reasons, so it will be difficult if the user has to rely on the native browser “Back” button or literally refind the product by navigating categories or submitting a search query. Therefore, I recommend you add a list of recently viewed items for a better experience.

3.2.2. Use swatches as the selector for color variations

As mentioned before, the color variations should be combined into 1 product. And using swatches can help your visitors easily determine all the color variations.

3.2.3. Provide a comprehensive “Size Guide” that includes a measuring guide and conversions

Users may be unclear about sizing for products, especially products with abstract fitting details or products using international size measures. Therefore, they can be hesitant to purchase a product if they’re not confident in its sizing.

If you find my recommendations helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. I also suggest you take a look at our PageFly which can help you build a high-converting page.

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @jasonthegrammy, I hope you are doing well! I can't access your store to provide you feedback. I guess you have changed the password. 

Thanks

AiTrillion

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
jasonthegrammy
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi AiTrillion,

Apologies for that.

Here is the updated PW : grammy123

0 Likes

Hello @jasonthegrammy 

Few improvements are given below to attract customer and makes your website to look cool.

In home page at footer try to add testimonials, refund policy .
Screenshot (81).png
In promotion and advertising, a testimonial  show consists of a person's written or spoken statement extolling the virtue of a product.

Below add to cart add Buy now option .which helps customer to directly go to buying option.

There are no products reviews ,recently viewed items and Wishlist  in product page .Try to add in product page.

Providing rewards with login ,referring friend, registration and subscription. Rewards helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.

Thanks
Team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes