Feedback on my store

SpinninScents
1 0 1

Hey guys me and my buddy have been trying to get some sales going with our new store. We went live about a week ago and have gotten great traffic but no one seems to convert. Can someone give us some feedback on our store or give us some advise on how to get people to convert? Thanks! 

spinninscents.com 

Hello @SpinninScents ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

You need to increase your collection list, Because selling a single item takes time to getting sales. If viewers want spinner then only you get sales otherwise they choose other sites and more than one sites have lots of collections  so most of viewers wants more list. 
Your product is own of you? Then, you can provide Dropshipping to other store or provide/sell wholesale.

I hope you will get my point. 

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hey @SpinninScentsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify.

- You should mention the fragrance name like what kind of fragrance or scent it is. 

- Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.

And for conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention.

• Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2789 175 469

Dear @SpinninScents 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Improve social proof
  • Do On page SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

spinspeed.png

• Header - Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links and remove "powered by shopify"
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action at home page
  • Add Trust Badge  and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add live chat option
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

• Cart page layout needs to improve

Example:

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

• Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Hello @SpinninScents 
Your website looks great. There are few areas still needs to implement to increase sales.

Rewards Customer loyalty programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.it helps in identify your best customers, Reduce advertising costs, Acquire new customers. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience. Incentivizing customers is a great way to persuade them to return and purchase from you again and again

Try to add Wishlist and product reviews to increase traffic

rk 1.png

The recently viewed items allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. To drag customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy 

Earning points from your reward system will encourage your customers to buy more products to earn more points and eventually use these points to buy from you again. Customer lreward programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits. 

Social login also referred to as Social sign-in, helps users to sign-up on a third-party platform using their existing login information from social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., It is designed to simplify registration and eliminate the manual registration process so that it does not take too long for people to signup

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi @SpinninScents,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store, you have a unique logo

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations for your home page so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

Use sticky header: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. Moreover, I think you need to customize  “The Search Field” on the Homepage to make the customers can search for anything about your store easier, it is designed dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

RichardNguyen_0-1625148152224.png

Banner: The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The high-qualified image combined with the text and the Call-to-Action button is good. However, I think it is better if you use the autoplay slideshow replacing it, it will give the visitor more information and increase the awareness of your store. You also need to align the space between the sections equal to two sides. 

RichardNguyen_1-1625148152236.png

Add the people images to the testimonial - customer reviews as in my screenshot below to help make it get more attention from the visitors. Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here for more references

RichardNguyen_2-1625148152274.png

Layout the product features description section in a row, now it is in a right column, so the large space in the left make your visitors confused

RichardNguyen_3-1625148156247.png

Add the social channel icon as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube into the Footer 

As you know, social media is an effective way to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. It is better if customers can see your updated feeds on the homepage and access it easier to interact with your brand. 

RichardNguyen_4-1625148156252.png

Your store speed

RichardNguyen_5-1625148152231.png

I see that your store speed is very slow, especially on the mobile.  You can base on some point below to  help your page load faster: 

• Use video formats for animated content
  • Reduce unused JavaScript
  • Defer offscreen images
  • Reduce initial server response time

Above are some recommendations for your home page, it’s really important to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hey @SpinninScents,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes