Feedback on my store

InspiredVeteran
2 0 1

Hello all,

I am looking for some outside feedback on my store. If you could please look over it and tell me what y'all think. www.inspiredveteran.com

InspiredVeteran
2 0 1

Thanks for checking it out. Yes im playing with themes currently and I am trying to make something a little more streamline but without buying the premium themes. I am also thinking about coding my own theme. Thanks again for the feed back

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @InspiredVeteranThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You need to work on the layout of the store. You should make it organized and professional. This is the homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- There's a lot of blank space here on the product page. 

- Add a call to action button here.

AiTrillion_0-1625478720052.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Make your store engaging and interactive. The engaging store will help you to capture the traffic coming to your store and you would be able to target them for better conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @InspiredVeteran 

I came across your website. I would like to suggest few points to increase in sales .

Try to add blog in home page .
Social sharing in home page in footer section 
Reduce space on left side of  product page .Better you can fill that empty space with customer reviews. This is major feedback
Untitled.png

Recently viewed products feature helps in increase in sales and reduce more time on searching for there favorite products

The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date and they will buy

Customer reward and Credits program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store instead of competitors.
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
3.Boosts revenue
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this feature to increase traffic. Try to get rewards program .

Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Thanks
Team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi @InspiredVeteran 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Show store's collections

I recommend you should show your store's collections so customers will have a general view of all collections of your store

You can consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-02-12 11-41-32.png

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://inspiredveteran.com/products/multifunction-outdoor-sport-chest-pack-crossbody-single-shoulde...

2.1 Add more images of the human model

You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their body, you need to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies.

2. Remove blank space 

Multifunction Outdoor Sport Chest Pack Crossbody Single Shoulder Bag – Inspired Veteran 2021-07-06 09-01-46.png

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
218 16 76

Hi @InspiredVeteran 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• I see you have the headers one the left-hand side. It is wiser to place them on the top and give more space to you banners so that they are highlighted more beautifully. 
  • Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes