Solved
Arr
3 0 0

hawioutdoors.com

Looking for general feedback on the store

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Arr 

Your store looks great. Try to implement following features to increase sales.

->Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your traffic.
-> A buy button gives your customers more convenient ways to purchase products.

Screenshot (116).png

->With the Recently Viewed Products  your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking at. It shows your customer the products they were already interested in, nudging them to buy those products and helps in boosts your sales.
->Add testimonials in product page. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
->Try to add social login .It helps in simplify the registration and eliminate manual registration process so that it does not take to long for people to sign up.
->Add Trust Badges at your product page.
->And also add reward program which helps in promotion. Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Arr
3 0 0

Thank you for the feedback. it is very useful.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @Arr,

Congratulations on your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

hawi-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, camping/outdoor supplies can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a tent or a sleeping bag in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SHIPPING/PAYMENT
At checkout it appears you ship worldwide, however, at checkout the payment option is unavailable. I would go through on the back end and update your shipping options to only reflect where you currently ship and are able to accept payment.

MPESA-01.png

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

LOCAL
I saw that you are selling locally and offering free delivery which is great! Make sure to include a business card with every purchase that includes an incentive (such as a percentage off) for their next online purchase. This creates awareness that you have an online store and encourages people to purchase through your website.

Here is a video on how to create discount codes:

You could automate free local delivery by setting this up (it's free):

You could offer local pickup as well:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @ArrThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Make sure that currency changes as per the region. 

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes