Feedback on my store

Nickila76
2 0 0

Can someone provide me feedback on my store. I seem to get the visitors but no one is purchasing anything or clicking beyond the front page. My bounce rate is 100%.  My store is

ishopposhbykeke.com

32B08AC1-35A7-4F35-AED9-0C62B54E7657.png

0 Likes

Hello @Nickila76 ,

Your website not opened. It shows "This site can’t be reached".

Can you provide URL of your store?!

Thanks....

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
Nickila76
2 0 0

The correct website is 

shopposhbykeke.com

0 Likes

Hi @Nickila76,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just explored your website and I realized some plus points as hereby:

• Having a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional
  • Having a variety of collections displayed to provide your customers with many choices

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Having a sticky menu with a clear navigation bar

This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

PageFly_0-1626960220690.png

In this case, I wish that the navigation bar could line up in one row, so it would look more professional.

2. Featured Image

As you can see in the screenshot below, the featured image does not show what you are selling to catch the attention of what the customer is looking for. That’s why the bounce rate is high I think. By the way, the featured image of your store is not full width and it lacks a CTA button on it. 

You can refer to one of our templates here named Fabulous. It would look more eye-catching!

PageFly_1-1626960222927.png

3. Collections

I suggest you add a heading for this section - “Featured collections” or “New arrivals”, for example. And it would be better if the collection image could be of high quality.

PageFly_2-1626960227977.png

This one might help you understand my ideas - Haute Couture, which is PageFly's free template as well.

4. Make “Testimonials” outstanding 

PageFly_3-1626960221893.png

This part is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced. This looks a little basic so you can consider using Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

5. Collection page

I suggest that you should align the product title and product price center with the product image. Also, the product title show lines in 1 row and the price should do the same thing. To make it more attractive, you should customize the image when hovering as well. Don't forget to provide your customers more images to evoke their curiosity and of course, let a CTA button be underneath!

PageFly_4-1626960223225.png

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.