Feedback on my store

Solved
Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
29 0 13

Hi Guys,

I have been working hard building my store and is not ready to launch, but I´m a bit stuck. Can someone have a look and give a feedback about the general look of it? I´ll appreciate. Thank you.

URL: https://ilondon.shop

Password: kamilla

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kleber_shaw

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App   here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate . 

I/ Homepage

1. Condense the content. It's already great that you include an About Us, it will help you deliver the message you want to convey as well as express your brand identity. However, they wouldn't want to spend more than 8 seconds trying to understand what your values are so it's best that we condense the content into 2-3 lines of text. 

PageFly_0-1626975522760.png

2. The Product images are cut off. It's quite hard for your customer have a fair judgement when they look at an image that's not full, isn't it?

PageFly_1-1626975579206.png

II/ Collection page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1626975726992.png

2. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

III/ Product Page

1. Use Color Swatch for Product Variant. Swatches are easily findable, allow for direct comparison between color variations, and require less interaction compared to alternative presentations such as drop-downs, making them the best option for presenting color variations.

PageFly_3-1626975820215.png

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @Kleber_shaw,

Congratulations on your store! I've taken a look though and have some feedback for you.

ilondon-01.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, apparel, hats and accessories can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a hat or an apron in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store. I do see that you have this at the bottom, which is great! I would re-peat that information throughout your store where it fits. One place to do that is..

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

SPACING
There is a spacing issue with your information at the bottom. Looks great on mobile, there is just an issue when viewing from desktop.

ilondon-02.png

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

SEO
I can tell there has been some work done there, which is great, I’d encourage you to keep working on it more. Right now you currently have the same copy/paste SEO title and description for each of your products but this isn't helping you because you need to include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google.  You will need to write it individually for each product in your store. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @Kleber_shaw 

Congrats on your Shopify store! Ahhh how exciting, I know it can be daunting but once it's live you will see how great it can be to be on Shopify. Because products are the main part of the site as soon as you land on the page, I would add more description to your product pages and really showcase what makes buying from your site unique. Your "What we stand for?" and "about us" is so unique and tells an amazing story that those who visit London (and love London) will want to buy from. Banners on your product pages are a great way to show that on each product and help guide your customers to purchase. 

Here is an amazing example of a clothing boutique that displays coupons and information right above their "add to cart" button for their customers to learn about what they offer. https://www.hawaiy.com/products/naive-floral-print-straps-a-line-dress 

Another great example of increasing conversion on your product pages are https://www.tourdenos.com.br/products/shorts-beach - they give incredible information, especially for first time buyers. 

Another feedback is to build up your blog. I can definitely see you focusing on a very specific niche and how it can lead to more organic traffic. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hi @Kleber_shaw 

Trust you're doing good.

I would first suggest to tweak the menu a bit. Instead of all products keep main product categories in main menu 

Example 

Apparels

Homeware 

Accessories

Add a contact page link in footer section of get in touch. 

Feel free to discuss further. 

Thanks

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
29 0 13

Thank you very much for your review. @PageFly helped me to build my blog page and my experience with you guys has always been amazing. I´ll look carefully through all the advice. 

0 Likes
Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
29 0 13

@EcomGeeks Thank you very much for your review. I´ll look after every point of improvement. I would love one-to-one but my budget is really short and I need to make some money first. We I do so. I will definitely get in contact with you. Thanks

Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
29 0 13

Thank you very much for your review. I´ll look after every point of improvement. I would love one-to-one but my budget is really short and I need to make some money first. We I do so. I will definitely get in contact with you. Thanks

Mills-Lucard
Tourist
2 0 1

Hello @Kleber_shaw , I'm ready to give you honest feedback on your website and also to help you where necessary. Kindly provide your website Password for easy access.

Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
29 0 13

The password is: Kamilla