Feedback on my store

Highlighted
5 0 0

My store is babtyinternational.com  and that I’ve launched about two weeks ago but I’m now happy with my store I’m getting lots of ads to cart but no orders I’m wondering if there is something wrong as I can’t seem to figure it out maybe there something wrong with my store or ? Can someone please help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 51

Hello, there!

Congratulations on launching your store and getting all that traffic! That’s impressive for being only a few weeks old. I took a look at your website. It’s easy to navigate, you’ve got an About Us page, a Contact us page, your social media links connected, all of which are good things.

Taking a look at your site there are some tips I can offer that should help boost your conversion. The biggest one is to decide who your target demographic is and cater your website to those people. Currently when I’m on your site I’m confused as to what type of store it’s supposed to be, as it offers quite a range of products. If you choose a niche and adapt your website to a demographic you know and understand you’ll be able to target that specific audience and tailor your products and your content to those people. Instead of using a big wide net to try and capture everybody it’s easier to use a more focussed approach. Check out this great article on our website that help you zero in on your target market.

Once you’ve honed in on your target market you’ll then want to start optimizing your conversion rate. There are many ways to go about doing this, some of which you can find here on our blog. Something I highly recommend taking are the free courses at Hubspot Academy. I especially recommend the Social Media and the Inbound Sales certifications. They will give you up-to-date information on how best to use all the resources available at your fingertips to attract potential customers and convert them into paying customers.

You’re already off to a great start. Once you implement these strategies I’m certain your conversion rate will improve! 

Let me know if you have any questions,

-Ash

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
47 0 2

Hey there! Kiersten from Shogun Landing Page Builder here. That's awesome that customers are putting items in their cart (that's a huge hurdle)! 

I honestly think a fresh, engaging design would help this store out immensely. It feels a little text-heavy and dry right now. 

Over at Shogun, we just unveiled 29 new pre-made templates that takes out a lot of the hard work of a redesign. If you want to play around with these templates or making changes to your store at all (adding buttons, etc), you can import your existing Shopify pages into Shogun or build completely custom Shopify pages using Shogun's Drag and Drop Page Builder.

Give Shogun a free trial for 10 days and keep all your hard work: https://apps.shopify.com/shogun

Also, let us know if you need anything by emailing us directly at support@getshogun.com

Cheers!
Kiersten

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
284 0 40

Hey there,

The site just doesn't come across as trustworthy at all. It seems like it was hastily thrown together with everything under the sun from Aliexpress to make a few bucks on the side without any real passion for what you're selling.

Your About Us section is extremely generic, with the same standard "quality items/low prices" hundreds of other sites have in their About Us sections. Yet, there is no real information about you whatsoever. On top of that, the only method of contacting you is via an online form.

Finally, many of the same items (or similar) can be found at a major retailer just a short drive away, and not to mention Amazon. There is no compelling reason to purchase something from you when I can get the same or similar at Walmart, which is fifteen minutes from my house.

I hope this helps,

Nostromo

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Can you tell me why my site looks untrustworthy? and what information would you include in the about us section?

What are your suggestions? The feedback is good but lacks solutions for me or maybe I am reading it wrong, looking for some clarification

0 Likes