Feedback on my store

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, I would like some feedback on the design of my store from an outside point of view. I'm biased and I think it's good, but i'm sceptical.

https://houseofdesires.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
957 96 191

Hey there,

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Your store looks really great, the one thing I did notice was that none of your products have yet to be reviewed. In cases like this, I would encourage you to wait until you have some reviews before displaying the reviews app. After making I sale you can then reach out to the customer and ask them for a review for a discount code for example. This way you get to collect genuine reviews and gather more business.

Reviews are so important for online businesses, however, when a potential customer looks at your store and sees that no products have been reviewed ever it begins to look like no one has ever bought from your store which would not encourage your customer to buy from you.

Two things your site is missing are a blog and an about us page. The blog keeps your customer engaged and encourages them to come back to view more content and the About Us page can be used as an excellent tool to sell yourself as a brand and convince your customer to shop with you. What is so special about your store? Here are 8 Brilliant Blogs Run by Ecommerce Stores (And What You Can Learn From Them) and here is a guide on writing a persuasive About Us page.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes