Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I opened an online store on Feb 10th selling clothing and accessories, for children and mothers. I've had 792 visitors with 848 sessions, however I've only had 2 sales (both friends of mine) and 1 abandoned cart. I am currently using Facebook ads, Instagram, and having issues that I'm trying to resolve with Google. All the feedback I've received from polls, focus group and friends, have all been nothing but positive. Any advice to help me be successful, would be greatly appreciated! www.OhMyChild.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
Hey—I think you have an awesome web address and shop name.

But your site does not look professional..

It looks like a blog, especially this blue block at the top with the white lettering. All the stock photography will make visitors feel uneasy , as if there’s something untrustworthy about the site that they can’t put their finger on.

There doesn’t seem to be enough descriptive text on your site talking about your store vision and values.

And lastly, your prices are too cheap it looks wierd.

Hope this helps! Don’t give up !
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello,

Your site looks great, just couple of things you need to work on:

1- Logo, you need a logo for your Store, something that is simple, has a shape and can be used to promote your site.

2- Don't follow the prices that is giving to you, you need make it looks like this 12.99, or 23.99. no more 12.41 or 65.36.

Goodluck

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it! I've made some changes to the site:

- Changed the color theme

- Changed the font, after researching what is considered trustworthy fonts

- Added some descriptive text. Whether it's good or not, may be another story lol

- I'm working on changing prices now, as well as images

- I'll work on a logo, after the prices are fixed

Thanks again!

0 Likes