Feedback on my store

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I have had my store opened for at least three weeks www.yoursandmyitbag.com. I get traffic from Facebook, but I only got one sale but it was fraudulent so I kicked it back. I need some advice on what to do now. I get about 200 visitors a day but no sales. Any advice at this point would be great. Thank You!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

H there,

You have a great selection of handbags, and it's clear to see your passion for this business, which is important. 

Your store looks excellent - there are few areas to work on, but you're on the right track.

Consider writing unique descriptions for each product - now that more people are familiar with AliExpress, they can recognize their description style. Adding authentic info yourself will improve your trust and conversion rate.

Blog - there seems to be video that doesn't seem to match the content - the beginning is quite slow and I don't see how it can improv your conversion rate. Consider removing it and add written blog posts on regular basis - that's much better for SEO.

Make sure to drive traffic from other platforms as well: Instagram, Pinterest, through content sharing, social bookmarkings etc. Organic traffic brings bigger variety of clients, who might be more willing to make a purchase than people from Facebook.

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank You I will remove the video.

0 Likes