Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I recently launched my store and would like some feedback. I have been getting plenty of visits but, I still have no sales. Any and all advice, suggestions, even criticism is much appreciated. Thank you in advance. https://3erqbewi6e9s5l5p-3664838771.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi. Hate to say this but it's pretty bad. VERY bad. The color scheme is HORRENDOUS & barely legible. Products still carry the Ali Exp. names. Few actual descriptions. The 1 description I found, weak at best. Then the bright red pop-up. Clashes with everything. That turned me off so bad, I almost left & didn't say anything but came back to look as a good deed. You also need a domain (unless you had to use that preview domain for the post??? Not sure). Your email should be matched & branded to the domain. You have a long way to go & I'm only writing to stop you from wasting any $$$. Don't run traffic there. You'll be wasting$$$ and time. Get it together & baby stuff is a good $$$ niche. Good luck. Happy to look again when fixed. :(   Sorry.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Thank you for the feedback. You have given me plenty to look into. I
appreciate you.
1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

I've been doing a lot of research into color theory and how it affects our emotions. I highly advise you to NOT use red and if you do use it, only use it for a single thing on the page. What you do when you use too much red is you overwhelm a person and incite anger. The use of red should be restricted to warnings and important notice only. Also, try to pick colors that complement each other on the color wheel and only use 3 colors max on your entire webpage.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Awesome, thank you so much. Please let me know if you have any other tips.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I made some changes to my page and would like for you to take another look. Thank you again in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I also did some additional research about colors and I made some changes to my color scheme. I would like for you to take another look and tell me what you think. Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I looked again. Color is much better. Still a way to go. Change the font color on the "Buy it Now" button. Visibility issues with that. Get a nice pro. logo. You can get one for less than $50.  You should have some product description on each item. Simple descriptions. Really good ones for items being promoted. I didn't see any this time. Good luck.

0 Likes