Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 1

Hi guys

If you reading this and have some time to leave feedback on my store that would be very appreciated!

I'm open to any tips or drastic changes I need to make.

https://hocl.company/

Thank you so much! :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I love it

what theme is that?

very clean

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 1

Thank you so much man, means a lot it's the Brooklyn theme (free theme).

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your store is good overall. We have a few clients that target parents ... which is where this feedback is coming from.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make your product images have the same consistent theme / design. Some look self shot and others look like from a manufactory site

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

3. The video does not add value.

4. Got a few different popups while on the site. Try to limit how many you use. These annoy people and make them leave sites

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your return/refund policy to all product pages. This is something that all buyers look for. 

2. Add a section for most viewed/bought products at the bottom of each product page

3. Get rid of the "Secure and trusted checkout with" as it's tacky and not going to help your brand. Put it in the footer if you really need it

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like