Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Everyone!

Ive had my store up for quite some time and I get lots of visitors but not a lot of sales. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my store. Thank you.

jconnindustries.com

J

0 Likes
Highlighted

Interesting idea for your store. Here are some ways below to make it even better.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add a contact us page with your domain as the email

2. Your footer should link to your return/refund policy, shipping and sizing guide page

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

4. If you plan to run ads... make sure you have your address and email is on your site. Otherwise, you'll get shut down by the ad platform

5. Add a section for most viewed/ bought products

6. Carousels kills conversions rates ...limit how much you would use this on your home page

Product Page Feedback

1. All your products need a description to sell it to customers. This is how you get someone to buy

2. Add more product images to each page as one is not enough to sell someone on buying from you. 3 - 5 images are usually good enough

3. Add your return/refund policy to all product pages. This is something that all buyers look for. 

4. Add a sizing chart to your product pages (and footer). You don't want to deal with returns from someone buying the wrong size
  5. Add customer review section to build trust

6. Add a section for most viewed/bought products at the bottom of each product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level and help flesh out your brand. All the small details really do matter.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jconn94,

Don't give up! I just spent some time on your store and here is a bit of feedback I have for you to improve sales:

1. Use call to action language on your website.

2. Include contact info like email or phone number for customers to reach you at on top of the contact form.

3. Make the UX great for the customer (use AI-Powered Product Recommendations in all pages so your shoppers don't hit the back button on then browser)

4. Reduce the choice overload by providing a personalized experience for your shoppers. I can help you with this. Please see LimeSpot Personalizer and let me know if I can help you more.

Cheers,

Michelle @LimeSpot_guru 

E-Commerce Conversion AI
0 Likes