Feedback on my store

Highlighted

@HolaJoya wrote:

@DuaneBrown 

Hey thanks for the response.
I would be happy if you would explain to me how to add the text with the links to the return / refund policy.
I could not understand.
I would consider a different layout for your product images as it's creating a longer product page then you need.
Can you explain more?

You will need to read your theme store documentation on how to add links to your product page. Having the product images in a row on top of each other is making the page long... see how ASOS has a product page that does not make it long. Please click "like" on my post if you found it helpful. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello Hola Joya,

I reviewed the store and concluded that there are various corrects to be made. Here are the points:

1. Use at least 3 sliders so that you can display the uniqueness of your business/products.

2. It's good that you've made the collections but there are no navigation menus. Make navigation menu in order to improve User experience.

3. The Header , body and footer needs to organized and make it more appealing and beautiful enough so that the visitor doesn't bounce back from your store.

4. Be active on social media platform and promote your business/products through business account on such platforms.

5. Your website is weak from SEO point of view. The meta title and description of collection, products etc pages needs to be updated according to SEO            guidelines(i.e Title: 55-60 characters Description: 155-160 characters).

6. You must use alt tags and title in all the possible images. This will help in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your store.

7. Add Analytics script to your website so that you can track your website traffic which would enable you to target your audience in a better way.

8. Add live chat support App (eg: https://apps.shopify.com/tawk-to) so that your customers can directly reach out to you.

Glad to assist! If you have any questions while tweaking your store, feel free to reach out here anytime. I'd love to help out! Can't wait to see your result!

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 3

@Sarthak_Agarwal 

Hey thanks for the response.
The Header, body and footer needs to organized and make it more appealing and beautiful enough so that the visitor does not bounce back from your store.
Would like to know what improvement you would recommend?
I've added a drop-down menu.

0 Likes
Highlighted

There's no specific recommendation regarding organizing the sections but make it attractive so that visitor doesn't bounce back from your store. He must find your website interesting enough so that he stays and explore.

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes