Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I am just about finished creating my website, but would love some feedback. 

Thanks, 

Sope

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would make your customer review section a bit bigger and easier to read. I would also make some product images in the feature section a bit bigger too.

2. I would look to group your spices into collections... if you plan to add more in the future. That way each collection page can be a link in your main menu. Even just linking to your one collection page in main menu would be great

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. The recipe link for the open face sandwich / Yahji picture does not work. I would add a link to your main menu for your recipes... if you make a recipes section in the future

5. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as the Safeyya's stands out on your collection page as it does not have a white background

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. I would look to adding links to your recipies from the product pages

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Sope1,

General

• I would recommend remove the search area.
  • It's easy to see that you've put a lot of thoughts into your store. You have some amazing contents.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • You have to work on this image, its hard to read "Products".
    Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 00.35.52.png

Product

• Product page looks really good with top quality images.
  • Your product pages are good.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1056 50 313

Hi Sope! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

Your logo is simple yet elegant, very enticing. You have colorful homepage which is inviting to browse. In your featured image, consider adding longer and more detailed tagline instead of ‘Products’:

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 05.42.58.png

Tell a bit more about your offering, such as: “Fragrant Oriental Spices and Recipes” - this will give more information to your first time visitors and give them more reasons to click and shop.  

About us page - consider adding more content here with the trust signals. Also, make sure to SEO optimize each page [and blog post] on your website with SEO friendly H tags, internal and external links, compress the images, add alt tags and link tags, add Geotags, optimize Google snippets, make your URLs SEO friendly and more. It’s essential to optimize your website from the very start [or as early as possible] to help you rank quicker for your target keywords. If you’re not sure how to do it, please check this FREE video course: How to SEO your website and get to Google #1 in 3 Months.

Facebook page looks great, although the cover image is cropped in a way that doesn’t really show what’s in the picture:

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 05.48.01.png

Sometimes Facebook changes how the uploaded image displays, so it’s worth using a standard Facebook cover template [e.g. in Canva] to design an enticing cover photo.

Instagram bio - you link here to your Etsy store:

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 05.49.55.png

Consider adding here a link to your own website, so you get traffic from this platform too.

Also, post regularly - one of your latest posts relates to Thanksgiving, which was 7 months ago:

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 05.50.14.png

It can give an impression that the store is not managed, and perhaps not active anymore. Make sure to post regularly [at least 1-2 times per week] on all social media profiles.

H tags - your heading tags are in a mixed order at the moment. H tags carry the most SEO value for Google, so use them to contain your most important keywords:

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 05.53.47.png

Ideally, you’d want to start with H1 tag and then H2-H3-H4 and so on.

Your content analysis could be more defined - your most often used words are “no reviews, payment options, suya pepper, quantity more payment”, which are not very specific for Google:

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 05.56.31.png

Consider working on your keyword density, so Google knows your content is related to a specific niche.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes