Going on almost two months, so far I have done
and Help and Feedback from Shopify Community
STLL NO SALES. I cant seem to figure it out
I Design and Manufacture my own apparel, I Set up my website and Advertising my self, Im doing everything by myself, with no help, team or employees.
All feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Please take a look at my website. - Bellinor Apparel - https://Bellinorapparel.com
First, don't get discouraged. Everyone who's had a successful business will tell you the same thing: it takes time and it takes a lot of failure to get there. In my opinion, you're already at an advantage because you manufacture your own products. Now, onto the review:
Athleisure brands follow a certain kind of pattern, which goes like this (not in order):
Of course, there are several tweaks that could be made to your website, but I don't want to overwhelm you with information. In your case, focusing on the brand is the first step, and then you focus on the design. While you focus on the design, I would hire a copywriter in order to fix the grammatical mistakes on your website and make the text a little more cohesive.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Bellinor !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. You have very nice hero banner with clear CTAs. I like it.
2. However, I think that you have placed too much products on your homepage.
3. Your google page speed score is only 38 and mobile speed 6. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
4. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
5. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
9. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
10. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I hope your business is going well during this difficult times. I checked your store website that looks really good.
One idea is - An additional information section details frequently asked information, which establishes credibility and builds confidence with the buyer.
As a suggestion I want to tell you if you want to write description of these products in more appealing way then you can use the application named Descrii which will be used to generate the descriptions for our products.
I am also using it and hope you will also like it here the link is-