Feedback on my store

7 0 0

Hey. I'd love to know how I can improve my store.

www.jdcolfashion.com

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as having tons of text on your product images are distracting.

2. Your logo could use some work to be more clear and easy to read

Product Page  Feedback=

1. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. Move the sizing chart higher on the page to where people pick their size.

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.  3 individual images are better then 1 image showing 3 smaller images within it

3. I would work on your product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 2

@darteaga wrote:

Hey. I'd love to know how I can improve my store.

www.jdcolfashion.com

Hi! Store looks scammy and very american. I say scammy as it looks rather unprofessional and lacks any sense of authentic personality. Hope this helps!

Instagram Influencer
0 Likes
Trailblazer
189 16 58

Hi there,

I noticed that there are too many colors, I mean if you could just use 2-3 color codes for all the headers/footers, buttons, etc. Would look very neat

Probably segment the reviews to their corresponding products later, if you are having lack of reviews right now:)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes