Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Any one willing to take a look at my store?  I currently have two separate but related businesses running off the one store, purely for financial reasons).  

http://www.juliesinden.com

When you look at my shop, is this clear enough to you?  

Any other thoughts?

Much appreciation to the community!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Wouldn't it be easier to make Love of Colour a part of Julie Sinden? It looks like you are only selling kits in the newly launched business. Maybe have it be your DIY collection section for theJulie Sinden brand. It would cut down on pages and the work you need to do. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase on Julie Sinden:

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. As I mentioned above, I don't think you need the two brands. Creates more work and makes it harder to market each business

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style for a background colour. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback - This product page feedback can apply to both brands right now

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store is really great and beyond the odd tweak. There is not much I would change beyond maybe merging the two brands under one name and branding.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Julieschmulie,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Hi Julie,

I don't see any problem selling two different brands on one website - you have two different sections in your top menu, which are separated and clear. I think you could also add more explanatory info for the first time visitors not familiar with your business and what you are offering - perhaps 'Natural Dyes' would be more transparent and easy to understand as a title in the top menu. People will then know what to expect, as "The Love of Color" doesn't indicate what to expect. Otherwise, the store looks fabulous :)

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes