Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

Hi, I ve created my store about a month ago, But after I saw my ads weren`t working I ve spent about a month fixxing and planning things out. Yesterday I started once again advertising. It seems the average duration session is very low about 6 seconds, I don`t know what the problem is. The ads are all facebook ads, running for 5 different coutries US Malta France Germany and Netherlands. Right now I am advertising 1 product using 5 different ads and 5 different intrest.

It would be awesome if you check out my store and give me your opinion. Thank you.

https://thecyclistsstore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

you should have all the categories of what you sell visible on the front page, doesn't have to be at the very top, but it took me a while to figure out what type of cyclist stuff you sell.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

From what I reviewed, the website needs a few things to be adjusted: Pop-up appears too soon, probably you will be able to make the delay longer.

Also, not sure if the traffic you are getting is the one you needed. Perhaps they are not your customers or there is nothing to catch them on your store.

But for customers who are not able to buy the particular item at the moment or just would like to save it for later, you might try the Wishlists

It will definitely decrease the cart abandonment rate in a very interactive way.

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi TheCyclists,

General
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • I suggest remove the immediate popup on page load.
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2
Hi thanks for the review. Right now my ads are targeting 5 different intrests separately. The video is 45s long and I thing i did my best on editing it. Viewers can click on a button and would be in the product page. My average cost per click is 0.12 € and i have around 50 views per ad but only 1 added to cart on the whole 5 ads. Is there a standards on cost per click, add to cart percentage, checkout, and others? My adds are 10€ daily.
0 Likes
Highlighted

We run ads for clients clients in North America and Europe. It sounds like you are trying to do to much at once with your targeting. Also that low time on site may mean you are not targeting the right people. Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

If your prices are competitive with other retailers, then I would look at doing Google Shopping over Facebook ads. Google Shopping takes price and product titles into account when it decides what to show. Here are some things I would test and tweak on your store:

Homepage Feedback

1. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This helmet and outfit needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Change your contact email to your domain name

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Move "Secure and trusted checkout" to your footer

4. I would redesign some of your product pages as the tech section makes your page extra long, especially on a mobile device

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Very nice website, professional look.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 2

Hi thanks for the review. Right now my ads are targeting 5 different intrests separately. The video is 45s long and I thing i did my best on editing it. Viewers can click on a button and would be in the product page. My average cost per click is 0.12 € and i have around 50 views per ad but only 1 added to cart on the whole 5 ads. Is there a standards on cost per click, add to cart percentage, checkout, and others? My adds are 10€ daily.

@Teem wrote:

Hi there,

From what I reviewed, the website needs a few things to be adjusted: Pop-up appears too soon, probably you will be able to make the delay longer.

Also, not sure if the traffic you are getting is the one you needed. Perhaps they are not your customers or there is nothing to catch them on your store.

But for customers who are not able to buy the particular item at the moment or just would like to save it for later, you might try the Wishlists

It will definitely decrease the cart abandonment rate in a very interactive way.

@Teem wrote:

Hi there,

@Teem wrote:

Hi there,

0 Likes