Feedback on my store!

Solved
Highlighted

Hello I really need some feedback on my store.  I get a lot of visitors but no one is buying.  I have a wide variety of products for anyone and anybody, I'm just not sure whats wrong or if anything is wrong.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! my stores address is aura-erotica.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi auraerotica,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

ok thank you. i added a favicon. now how do i make it so when they click on my social media links it will open a new tab? and im also trying to put a page up for my shipping and privacy policies, and also the contact page which it does not give me an option for, should i change the theme?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1009 43 122

Hello,

I have gone through you store and following advice may help you to get sale

1. Optimize your product landing page

2, Important: Go for good design

3. Improve your page speed

4. Use Google Shopping Ads

5. Use Facebook and Instagram shop

6. Work on popup

VERIFY YOUR AGE

You must be at least 18 to visit this playground!

There are lots of other tips which can help you, Please contact us for more tips: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Select" Shopify Single Small Task"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

so I really don't need inspiration on what to sell as you can see im selling  ADULT items and I

have a special place for that. thank you about the theme though that was a little helpful!!
0 Likes