Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
I have recently setup my store https://badiyadeals.in
While I have managed to get lot of technicals errors resolved and page optimized. I have a high bounce rate. Currently most of the traffic is through Google Ads. Any suggestion and recommendations regarding look & feel, ease of use and finally check out process will be appreciated
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Esskay,

General
  • You have a contact us page with your contact information, it's so important but you have to consider adding a contact form. It makes easy for visitors to contact you.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • Make sure add a short tagline and a call to action button at every image of slider.
Product
  • I suggest removing the trust badges on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these badges in the footer.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes