Feedback on my store

Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi everyone. I would like some feedback on my site at http://Instashapewear.com.
Also needing help. I've been trying to add this website to traffic exchanges but having a problem with it showing up. So when someone is surfing they can't see my site??! Is there any way I can fix this?
Thanks so much.

Regards,
Julianna
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make a sizing chart page and  link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 111 330

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Add blog section

6. Use silo structure menu

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @InstaShapewear ,

Great store. Amazing products. Here are some suggestions that will help you to convert your store into an engaging store-

1. Yes, banner and pop-up can help you generate extra revenue through your company website. And make sure that you delay it to one minute to give your customers a bit more time to look around the homepage. 

Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

2. Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. I would love to suggest you what more can be added in order to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate.

3. Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions.

This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You need your potential customers to feel like you’re honest and worthy of their investment. Your website can go a long way in that regard. Use these above-mentioned tips- it will help you to cultivate your site trust. There are other "must have" suggestions as well which will help you to make more conversions on your store. Please feel free to email me at support@aitrillion.com.

Regards,

Samina.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
113 4 15

@InstaShapewear wrote:
Hi everyone. I would like some feedback on my site at http://Instashapewear.com.
Also needing help. I've been trying to add this website to traffic exchanges but having a problem with it showing up. So when someone is surfing they can't see my site??! Is there any way I can fix this?
Thanks so much.

Regards,
Julianna

@InstaShapewear 
We are offer review your store for free, just fill your information here: https://happypoints.io/shopify-store-review/

Hope to talk to you soon!

Vince Nguyen | Ecommerce Consultant at HappyPoints.io
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me at: vince@happypoints.io
0 Likes